Bad
Good

My son has been attending Harborview Elementary since he started in their integrated Preschool program because he had social and emotional developmental delays . After three years and three different teachers at Harborview, I am so happy we decided to send him there (even though we had to move to do so). The teachers have been wonderfully supportive, encouraging, and have included us and worked with us. The few concerns we have had over these years, have all been addressed and, when applicable, solutions or alternatives have been sought with our involvement. Each of his teachers have welcomed and encouraged parent involvement within the classrooms. The school itself seems to offer a variety of programs and clubs for the students to participate in, as well as having monthly "fun nights" for students and parents. The Principal seems involved with the students and to genuinely enjoy his job. The office staff and aides have always been friendly and helpful. Even while just walking down the hallways in the school, I am always surprised at the number of staff/teachers that will greet me or smile at me.

My son is in Kindergarten - so I am still new to the school. But his teacher Ms. Sierra has exceeded all of my expectations about what an amazing teacher would be. Both the school and playground(s) have been recently remodeled and are beautiful. I have heard great things about some of the other teachers as well.

Harborview is a great school with teachers that really care about kids and who work hard for their success.

Last modified Harborview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.