Public charter
Kenai, AK

Aurora Borealis Charter School 5

Posted September 17, 2010
I was a student there for 9 years. The school was great and I learned a lot from the teachers and the principal. The school has very high educational standards and behaviore policys. They educational systems were great. I am thankfull they push you because it really helped with my placement testing at Rivercity Academy. There are sometimes I wish I could go back because I miss it!!

Posted August 05, 2008
My granddaughter went to this school for the first time last year. What a difference it made in her life. I loved watching her grow and become the little lady she is. Her reading level is among the best in her class thanks to the wonderful teaching of Mrs Ball.

Posted January 17, 2008
Aurora Borealis Charter School is an awesome educational institution. My children have loved their experience and have done extremely well. After they leave the school they wished they could go back. The teaching is the absolute best, and the standards are set very high. Children are expected to perform above within and above their capabilities. I simply could not ask for a better school to send my child.

Posted August 20, 2007
Thank you for making sure Reading, Writing, and Math are priorities! Next to Reading Character is #2. With Character there isn't anything they can't do.

Aurora Borealis Charter School 5

Posted February 06, 2004

Aurora Borealis Charter School
705 Frontage Road, Kenai, AK  99611
Last modified Aurora Borealis Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aurora Borealis Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top