Posted May 13, 2010
I love this school because my kids come home talking about God! Education is important, but knowing God is essential. Here they get both! Can you say that about your school?

Posted March 14, 2010
The best choice I ever made was sending my child to this school! It is definitely worth every penny! Best education choice Ketchikan has to offer!

Posted December 06, 2008
I speak first hand when I say that this is an incredible school. It shaped me to be the person I am today. The academics are rigorous, but I was way ahead of my peers when entering public school. The teachers care about each student individually and work hard so they can succeed.

Clover Pass Christian School
105 North Point Higgins Road, Ketchikan, AK  99901
Last modified Clover Pass Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Clover Pass Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top