Posted April 02, 2010
The kids are mean and very disrespectful.

Posted April 02, 2010

Posted November 12, 2008

Posted September 12, 2008
I Love this school. Everyones so nice and you're always welcome. This is my home away from Home, cause i stay at the living center. It's my third year here and I'm a Junior this year. Freakin awesome!!

Nenana City School 4

Posted June 26, 2008
Nenana School is great with a phenomenal facility, faculty, and staff. The students are all close with no cliques. Athletics and music opportunities are available to all. The only problem is the small size results in lack of variety in the course offerings in high school, especially at the high end, like no Advanced Placement classes. I am glad that my children both went to Nenana School.

Posted February 18, 2008
I had graduated from this high school in 2007. I higly recommend this high school. The caring staff members, and the support that the students recieve from the staff and the community will better your child and will help them move on to college. the enviroment that the students are exposed to, really prepaired us for the real world. I left with a sense of pride and established long life friendships with the staff and community.

Nenana City School 4

Posted October 02, 2007

Posted September 07, 2007
Awesome school. Extremely well run, from quality caring teachers to the staff. Abundance of extracurricular activities from K-12. The safety of the school is a priority for me. They lock the doors every day and have many cameras throughout to prevent unauthorized persons from entering. Highly reccommend this school.

Nenana City School
2nd and C St, Nenana, AK  99760
Last modified Nenana City School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nenana City School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top