Bad
Good

I LOVE IT HERE! I have been here 3 weeks and I never thought school could rock so much!!!! })i({

Palmer Middle is the best school in the Mat- Su Valley. It has a variety of teachers that work together to help the students succeed. The staff really exceeds expectations and works to make it a great day! Attention is given to ALL students not just the top 10% and they make us want to learn with their interesting styles of teaching. Thanks PJMS!!

awesome school i don't think i've had so much fun at school and the teachers are amazing

I was not satisfied with the quality of a few of the teacher's during this year. No parent contact when a student failed in their classes. I requested an intervention with my child and felt I was pushed aside. I should have been a better advocate for my child. Next year I will be on site more. Where was the teachers' interest to ensure a student does not fail in their class, evidently not on the student to be successful.

pjms is the best school on earth! Its definately rated 10 for me!

palmer junior middle school is a great school all teacher are nice and they really care!

My son has attended PJMS for two years, and will be an 8th grader here this year. He enjoys the school a lot, and has made quite a few really good friends. As a parent, I enjoy how teachers keep me up-to-date with my son's progress and activities. Through iParent, notes home, his daily planner, newsletters and personal e-mails sent home, I feel I'm kept abreast of my son's activities, when he's doing well and when he needs help. The school and the administration are quick to act when a problem arises and are fair in their decisions regarding rewards and discipline. I have enjoyed our communication with the school and hope that Palmer High will be similar in their approach.

My son loves this school! The teachers are very helpful, and class sizes are smaller than the state average. So far, we have no complaints.

Last modified Palmer Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.