Bad
Good

Posted September 05, 2009
I LOVE IT HERE! I have been here 3 weeks and I never thought school could rock so much!!!! })i({

Palmer Middle School 4

Posted July 16, 2009
Palmer Middle is the best school in the Mat- Su Valley. It has a variety of teachers that work together to help the students succeed. The staff really exceeds expectations and works to make it a great day! Attention is given to ALL students not just the top 10% and they make us want to learn with their interesting styles of teaching. Thanks PJMS!!

Posted January 11, 2009
awesome school i don't think i've had so much fun at school and the teachers are amazing

Palmer Middle School 2

Posted May 29, 2008
I was not satisfied with the quality of a few of the teacher's during this year. No parent contact when a student failed in their classes. I requested an intervention with my child and felt I was pushed aside. I should have been a better advocate for my child. Next year I will be on site more. Where was the teachers' interest to ensure a student does not fail in their class, evidently not on the student to be successful.

Posted March 15, 2008
pjms is the best school on earth! Its definately rated 10 for me!

Posted March 07, 2008
palmer junior middle school is a great school all teacher are nice and they really care!

Posted August 03, 2007
My son has attended PJMS for two years, and will be an 8th grader here this year. He enjoys the school a lot, and has made quite a few really good friends. As a parent, I enjoy how teachers keep me up-to-date with my son's progress and activities. Through iParent, notes home, his daily planner, newsletters and personal e-mails sent home, I feel I'm kept abreast of my son's activities, when he's doing well and when he needs help. The school and the administration are quick to act when a problem arises and are fair in their decisions regarding rewards and discipline. I have enjoyed our communication with the school and hope that Palmer High will be similar in their approach.

Posted September 29, 2006
My son loves this school! The teachers are very helpful, and class sizes are smaller than the state average. So far, we have no complaints.

Palmer Middle School 1

Posted April 05, 2006
Terrible school, the worst yet. My son has never been an a student, slow worker. I am very involved and have never been brushed off so much. Teacher don't care, i have meeting after meeting, email after email with teachers and counselors asking for help with my son, he wants to do better but doesn't know how, they just look at me blankly and say they will 'sign his planner if he brings it to them'. This is the 3rd year in a row he hasn't had text books because they can't decide on cirriculum, have to finish work in class because no textbook to bring home. Teachers won't accept late work so it all has to be finished in class or 0 credit. Also no extra credit available. Teachers very unhelpful. I know the work is up to my kid, but he needs help and none is available. They only care about their contracts and paycheck.

Posted October 18, 2005
My son just started attending PJMS and everyday he comes home with a big smile on his face and tells me how school 'rocks'. The teaching staff in that school are absolutely wonderful.

1159 South Chugach, Palmer, AK  99645
Last modified Palmer Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palmer Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top