Palmer, AK

Butte Elementary School 5

Posted January 28, 2012
I have had 4 children in Butte elementary over the last 5 years and still have 3 in there now and I love everything they do for my childrens hardships in reading and math. They give them extra help with the areas they need. I moved here because the school in my home town never made sure kids had what they needed to function in the grades ahead just shuffled them through. My son had problems in math and was given extra help and now 4 years later excels in math. I have 1 more child yet to go to school and will be putting her in Butte Elementary with the rest.

Butte Elementary School 5

Posted February 02, 2005
I have raised 3 children, each with different learning abilities, and have found Butte Elem. to be a positive learning environment. I have on child with several learning difficulties and he had the support needed. I have another child who excells in all classes. He has been given the challenges to keep up the good work but not get bored. My third child just 'floated' through school. She was enchoraged to try harder but not made to feel dumb when she settled for the 'B'. I am not in favor the borough's 'Bear Program.' It's negative not positive. It singles out the kids that have difficulties. It makes them even less involved.

Butte Elementary School
4006 South Butte Rd, Palmer, AK  99645
Last modified Butte Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Butte Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top