Amazing Grace Academy 5

Posted March 22, 2011
We are very happy with this school. I have two kids, a boy and a girl, that are in 1st and 2nd. The teachers use the lastest teaching techniques and both my kids have excelled. I highly recommend this school to anyone who wants something better for their kids.

Amazing Grace Academy 5

Posted March 22, 2011
This is an awesome school! Teachers are wonderful, issues are nipped in the bud. Any problems such as bullying are quickly addressed professionally and lovingly. My son had a problem being bullied and I was amazed at how well it was handled, He now works well with the other child. You are not a number in this school. Whether parent, teacher or student, you are a part of a team. This is a "family" school. The kids excel here and we are very happy that this is also an accredited school with the Christian philosophy as the bottom line.The small classes are awesome! No regrets at all!

Amazing Grace Academy
2238 S Inner Springer Loop, Palmer, AK  99645
Last modified Amazing Grace Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-11
Amazing Grace Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top