Posted February 13, 2009
I have had three kids who have attended MCS. All three have received scholarships to universities and have scored very well on SAT tests. The teachers are very dedicated and put in many extra hours and try to get all the kids involved. Two of my kids have really enjoyed the school and would rate it high. One of my daughters had difficulties for a few of the years, but it was the close cooperation with teachers and administration that allowed us to work with her through those difficult years, and keep her safe from major trouble. We believe this enabled her to successfully graduate from high school and prepared her well for university.

Posted January 31, 2009
Well, I have to disagree with the student below. I have attended this school for a very long time. The teachers work very hard to make classes interesting, along with making extracurricular activities available to anyone who wants to participate. The teachers are disciplined, especially the science classes, and will go to huge lengths to help a student understand their homework. And about the friends, it all depends on that student's attitude in their situation. I haven't had problems making friends at this school and have even made some lifelong friends. I just want to reiterate that all my high school teachers are excellent in their area of expertise. They are excited to teach and bring that into their classrooms. :)

Posted January 04, 2009
I hate this school, i am a student there and the teachers are unfair and somewhat evil, and all the students are undisapluined and rude, talking is uncontrolled and the small class room and not being able to see a mix of people every day makes it so that i have no frineds at this school, and i usually come home crying...ON A GOOD DAY!

Matanuska Christian School 5

Posted October 02, 2008
A safe and academically dynamic place for my two daughters to attend school. Both enjoy their classes, school friends, teachers, and I like seeing them succeed in education and participate in great activities while in a very safe environment.

Posted July 18, 2008
Great school! Great teachers who really have a heart for the children and are dedicated 100%!

Matanuska Christian School 5

Posted April 04, 2008
Teachers are first rate. I do wish the would enforce their dress code better though.

Posted January 14, 2008
This school is awesome! My boys have been here 4 years now. We wouldnt dream of them anywhere else. The people here really care about the sucess and education these kids get! Would definately recommend this school to every parent!

Matanuska Christian School 1

Posted January 04, 2008

Matanuska Christian School 2

Posted March 26, 2007
- a staff

Posted September 19, 2006
- a staff
Matanuska Christian School is a great place for your children. They truly care for your kids and the staff is great! Keep it up!

Matanuska Christian School
248 E Elmwood Ave, Palmer, AK  99645
Last modified Matanuska Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Matanuska Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top