Posted July 24, 2008

Posted January 12, 2008
Small school, with a great atmosphere for young minds! Caring & motivated staff!

Posted May 15, 2007
I am very happy about how well my child(ren) is/are doing at Seward Elementary. I am pleased with the teachers efforts to help my child(ren) excel in their academics. They have kept me up to date with how my child(ren) have been doing with homework, in class activities, etc. I enjoy working with all the teachers and staff at Seward Elementary.

William H. Seward Elementary School
606 Sea Lion Dr, Seward, AK  99664
Last modified William H. Seward Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William H. Seward Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top