Soldotna, AK

Posted February 01, 2013
I started my daughter in the pre-k program this year and she and I love it! She is in Mrs. Cannava's class and I couldn't have asked for a better teacher. She has already shown verbal improvement as well as comprehension improvement!! She is always fascinated with every lesson because her teacher makes it fun and interesting. The office staff is always so friendly and they monitor the halls at all times (which I love!) I could not have been happier with enrolling her here. Very impressed!

Posted April 04, 2011
State test scores for Soldotna Elementary are outdated and, thus, inaccurate. Soldotna Elementary receieved a 90% proficiency in language arts and a 91 % proficiency in math which is outstanding.

Soldotna Elementary School 1

Posted March 04, 2011
I pulled my kid out of this school. I don't have a problem with the teachers, but the student demographic is challenging. There in a high proportion of disruptive, non-parented kids that degrade the educational experience. I feel sorry for motivated kids who have to go there.

Posted June 24, 2008
Soldotna Elementary is a great school with a well-deserved good reputation!

Soldotna Elementary School
162 East Park Ave, Soldotna, AK  99669
Last modified Soldotna Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Soldotna Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top