Soldotna, AK

Kalifornsky Beach Elementary 2

Posted December 10, 2011
I am a parent that loves to volunteer and be involved with my childs education. My daughter is 8 years old and got into trouble over something that needed to be thought out before any accustations/discilpine were put in place. Instead the Vice Principle (Dowd) was acting frantically making my husband and I feel uncomfortable to even discuss the matter with her. I believe we deserve an apology from her and the Principle of this school. Elizabeth's teacher would not talk to me about anything that was going on (on separate issues) he would tell me to go to the front office. I needed to have the Principal and teacher on board, not one or the other. They could not make this happen for my family.

Kalifornsky Beach Elementary 0

Posted September 16, 2009
K-Beach is a caring educational community doing all it can for kids!

Kalifornsky Beach Elementary 3

Posted November 26, 2007

Kalifornsky Beach Elementary 5

Posted March 21, 2006
I have 3 children. My oldest is now in middle school. He has gone to this school since Kindergarten. My daughter is now in 2nd grade, she to has gone to this school since kindergarten. I love this school! The staff is always very friendly and I love to volunteer in my children's classes. The whole school has a very warm atmosphere and the kids love all of the staff. Any child that goes to this school will love it and get the best education on the Penninsula!

Kalifornsky Beach Elementary 5

Posted June 16, 2005
This school is phenominal. I have had 3 children in the school. The staff is warm and friendly and are like a family. The school is extremely child oriented in everything they do and have made an effort to make every situation a positive one. The parent involovment is like none I have seen anywhere else. You should consider your children blessed to attend this school.

Kalifornsky Beach Elementary
1049 East Poppy Ln, Soldotna, AK  99669
Last modified Kalifornsky Beach Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kalifornsky Beach Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top