Soldotna, AK

Soldotna High School 5

Posted May 22, 2015
I graduated from Soldotna High School in 1997. It really was/is an amazing school with great teachers. I loved Battle of the Books and the wonderful librarian we had. My English teacher my Senior year was exceptionally wonderful, but all my teachers were great. I took a class in Food Science and another in Interior Design - I still remember both and use what I learned today. I wish my kids could find a school like it in state we live in now, but nothing really matches the wonderful education students in Alaska get. I hope they appreciate it; I didn't at the time, but I sure do now!

Soldotna High School 5

Posted May 29, 2009
I attended soldotna high school for 2 years now, and I must say that this is the best school I have ever attended. The teachers are great as well as the classes. The Principal is by far, in my opinion, the best in the State of Alaska. He cares for the future and present education of each child. SoHi offers a variety of classes as well as different difficulties to challenge students. I must say that I love this school. It deserves more than a 5 star review. On a scale of 1 to 10, SoHi is a 12.

Soldotna High School
425 West Marydale Ave, Soldotna, AK  99669
Last modified Soldotna High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Soldotna High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top