PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

We have had a wonderful experience with CIA and the teachers are passionate about teaching the children and adapting to their learning styles. Small class sizes make great relationships and character development. The children have opportunities to explore and discover their strengths and passions as well as make lifetime friendships. The classes may include older students involved with the younger students to create interaction with all levels of learning. The sports programs are great and they have an amazing, evolving music program! There are many choices around the Peninsula for education, public and private, this school is a great fit for our family, and would be for many others, well worth the "investment" in our child's future! I think its understated the potential for students to learn in a "whole student" curriculum that includes Christian character development in a loving environment.

I wouldn't take my son anywhere else. This school is not a "religious" school but a school that bases their teaching using Christian values. I love each and every teacher there. They are so dedicated to each child. They expect parents to be parents and encourage involvement in any aspect of learning. For some, cost may be an issue but for less than a car payment or boat payment you can get quality education in a loving, christian environment for your child. Thinking of it that way changed the value I place on my son's education. We made adjustments to our lifestyle to make it work.

This school is dedicated to giving every student a wonderful Christian education from the principal to all their teachers!

Cook Inlet has been a great school for our children. Chuck, Holly and Paul have attended since preschool. My oldest son graduated in 2007. Miss Becky is the best preschool teacher. The Christ-centered education has been a blessing to our family and has truly enriched each one of our children.

I love the preschool program at this school. The teacher is fabulous and truly loves the children who enter her classroom. While the tuition might be prohibitive to some prospective families, the teachers love their students and I love that there are 'Christian values' emphasized...not doctrine!

Last modified Cook Inlet Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12