Soldotna, AK

Posted August 03, 2012
I wouldn't take my son anywhere else. This school is not a "religious" school but a school that bases their teaching using Christian values. I love each and every teacher there. They are so dedicated to each child. They expect parents to be parents and encourage involvement in any aspect of learning. For some, cost may be an issue but for less than a car payment or boat payment you can get quality education in a loving, christian environment for your child. Thinking of it that way changed the value I place on my son's education. We made adjustments to our lifestyle to make it work.

Cook Inlet Academy 0

Posted September 27, 2010
This school is dedicated to giving every student a wonderful Christian education from the principal to all their teachers!

Cook Inlet Academy 5

Posted August 30, 2008
Cook Inlet has been a great school for our children. Chuck, Holly and Paul have attended since preschool. My oldest son graduated in 2007. Miss Becky is the best preschool teacher. The Christ-centered education has been a blessing to our family and has truly enriched each one of our children.

Posted January 28, 2008
I love the preschool program at this school. The teacher is fabulous and truly loves the children who enter her classroom. While the tuition might be prohibitive to some prospective families, the teachers love their students and I love that there are 'Christian values' emphasized...not doctrine!

Posted October 17, 2007

Cook Inlet Academy 5

Posted August 29, 2006
My family has been involved with Cook Inlet Academy since 1991. I am thankful for strong academics and teachers who truly have a passion for loving our children.

Posted August 23, 2006
Cook Inlet Academy is a good Christian school.While it is not for everyone, it is a safe environment affording small class sizes for more individual attention, and offering an education from God's point of view. CIA has offered quality Christian education for years. I am an alumni, and currently have a daughter in Kindergarten there. I have two older children also who had the same kindergarten teacher quite a few years ago. The teachers care about the kids. No one is perfect, and everyone needs improvement, but CIA is striving to educate children not only in academics, but also in their hearts.

Cook Inlet Academy 1

Posted February 19, 2005
I will never send my kid or recomend other children to come this school. It is a terrible envirorment.

Cook Inlet Academy