1 review of this school

Tenakee Springs School 5

Posted June 25, 2004
I think that this is an excellent school, I am fourteen and went there with D's and C's and came back on the A & B honor roll, my lowest grade was a B plus. I was very happy with the number of activities and the fact that field trips were paid for. I think that the student teacher ratio is excellent and the teachers helped me alot. You really feel safe there because of fewer students. The number of students meant that everyone helped each other out. The community also has a great feeling of unity and all the kids get along great. All the teachers are very involved and you get the feeling that they really care about you, while at bigger schools you miss out on this connection. This is an amazing school and I would recommend it to anyone that would like to try it.

Tenakee Springs School