Bad
Good

Wonderful teachers and wonderful staff! We will miss them so much when we move. I love that they are so family oriented. In kinder and first grade the teachers were so happy when I was able to help out. Everybody shows how much they care about the kids. Family breakfasts, the kids marathon, family movie night, Jump rope for heart.... My daughter loves her teachers and so do we!

I have had 4 kids go to this School. Currently I have 2 and I Love it. The Staff is Amazing and the Teachers I've delt with have been Amazing, My kids cry at the end if the year because they don't wanna leave there teachers.!!!! :) Also they had 2 Sessions of summer school this year and my son was in both sessions and enjoyed waking up everyday to go!!!

eachers do not work to educate students all they work for is to get more days off !

Tanaina Elementary has the most awesome office staff! They always greet you with a smile and a positive attitude. They are always willing to help in any way they can. They are fun, energetic and friendly and it is immediately obvious that they truly care about the staff, students & parents. Five stars is not enough to reflect my feelings regarding the office staff (including the school nurse) at Tanaina. The front office is always decorated nicely for the seasons/holidays. Tanaina's office staff ROCKS!

this school is perfect expecialy Mr Locher!

My daughter has been a student at Tanaina since kindergarten and is now in fifth grade. Like any school , there are positives and negatives. The new principal is energetic and hardworking. Too much emphasis is placed on making math 'fun' ainstead of teaching the fundamentals.

Last modified Tanaina Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.