Posted December 06, 2011
My son was doing poorly in public school and couldn't read by the end of 1st grade. We withdrew him 33 days before school ended and with this school's help over the summer he not only caught up but surpassed the average scores when tested! This school is reasonable in price and the quality of education is excellent! My oldest daughter who is a lawyer and licensed in two states was amazed with this school when watching her little brother for a week! I love this school. The teachers love their job and it shows!

Posted September 17, 2011
Cornerstone Christian School has not only strengthened my childs academic skills, but his whole attitude and outlook have changed positively over the last two years. Our family is overjoyed to have been blessed with the oppurtunity to enrich our childs life with such awesome staff members, students, and parents. Bring your kids here!

Posted July 26, 2007
The academics at this school are very high. They definitely are a college prep school. They have many different sports to chose from and have done very well in soccer that past few years. The parent involvement is pretty good. The teachers are always happy when the parents are involved in their child's life. I love this school the teachers are great, the parents are great and so are the students.

Cornerstone Christian School
4001 E Darrington Village Ave, Wasilla, AK  99654
Last modified Cornerstone Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-11
Cornerstone Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top