Wasilla, AK

Posted October 13, 2009
I am proud that all of my children have attended Larson Elementary and been given a chance at an excellent education. Larson recently received the honor of being a Blue Ribbon School. We love Larson!

Posted October 04, 2009
My grandchildren and my child go to this school and I think being a Blue Ribbon Winner is just great. They are getting a terrific education and the teachers really care. The teachers help out when they see a student struggling.

Posted October 03, 2009
I really like the sense of community our school has between the students, parents, teachers, and staff.

Posted September 26, 2009
My son is thriving at Larson, both intellectually and socially. Its a great environment for learning!

Posted September 24, 2009
This is the warmest and most welcoming. I love that my daughter is at this school!!! The staff is the greatest!

Posted September 24, 2009
Our 3 children all attend or have attended Larson Elementary and we have had nothing but wonderful experiences there! The teachers and staff are all fantastic, willing to help and listen. We love Larson!

Posted September 21, 2009
The staff is friendly and helpful.

Posted September 14, 2009
Larson has always met the needs of my children. I love the staff they go out of their way to make my children's learning fun and exciting for them.

Larson Elementary School 3

Posted February 28, 2009

Posted March 06, 2008

Larson Elementary School
2722 East Seldon Rd, Wasilla, AK  99654
Last modified Larson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Larson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top