Bad
Good

I am proud that all of my children have attended Larson Elementary and been given a chance at an excellent education. Larson recently received the honor of being a Blue Ribbon School. We love Larson!

My grandchildren and my child go to this school and I think being a Blue Ribbon Winner is just great. They are getting a terrific education and the teachers really care. The teachers help out when they see a student struggling.

I really like the sense of community our school has between the students, parents, teachers, and staff.

My son is thriving at Larson, both intellectually and socially. Its a great environment for learning!

This is the warmest and most welcoming. I love that my daughter is at this school!!! The staff is the greatest!

Our 3 children all attend or have attended Larson Elementary and we have had nothing but wonderful experiences there! The teachers and staff are all fantastic, willing to help and listen. We love Larson!

The staff is friendly and helpful.

Larson has always met the needs of my children. I love the staff they go out of their way to make my children's learning fun and exciting for them.

PE program is great! Music seems to lack creativity & motivation. The school is also lacking in strong leadership. Parents don't seem very welcome.

Larson is great. The PE teacher won the BP Award of Excellence (a statewide honor) last year and the music teacher is really good. It's too bad the Spanish Immersion Program is leaving Larson to become the Fronteras Spanish Immersion Charter School, but it needs to happen to grow the program. The Spanish Immersion is fantastic. Consider fronteras-k8.us if you're going to be in the MatSu Valley.

Last modified Larson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.