Wasilla, AK

Teeland Middle School 4

Posted March 19, 2013
My daughter enjoys the school and likes all her teachers. The STEM program is excellent.

Teeland Middle School 1

Posted January 29, 2013
Teeland. I am a smart student but when i miss days of school i go to my teachers and they dont help... they say thats your own fault, ir deal with it!... i Verry dislike that. and also. the step program is HORIBLE! One time i needed to assk aquestion i raise my hand and they said step 1 interfering. (time out=step). there are some teachers that are really good and really want to help though.

Teeland Middle School 1

Posted April 07, 2010
Teeland middle school has to be the worst school ever! Although the staff is so nice they miss use the step program and some don't try and help you but hold you back. I should know I've been going there for two years now and I believe they should just scrap the whole step program.Thank you very much I hope any who reads this will not send your children to this school.

Teeland Middle School 3

Posted March 13, 2010
Teeland MS cares about it's students for the most part. The staff and teachers go out of their way to insure that students are learning. The focus is on academics, not athletics. However... I will say that the step program for behavior management needs to be overhauled or professional development needs to be scheduled. It is not being used as it is intended. One of my daughters had to choose step because she was tying her shoe in the hallway, and the youngest had to put her nose in the corner and stand there for 15+ minutes while other students graded their homework. Her crime? She forgot her homework. Social issues tend to run rampant, my daughter is just outside the 'social circle' and is picked on quite a bit, which doesn't seem to warrant teacher/administrative attention. TMS has great potential...

Posted June 26, 2009
This School offers the learning challenges my daughter needs. Teeland not only caters to the below average student, but also to the above and beyond students, such as my daughter. Though the Step program is a not helpful to about 90% of the students.

Posted May 14, 2009
Teeland is the best school ever. All the teachers rock. The Renassiance Team is the best. Yeah Go Titans

Posted September 09, 2008
This school is wonderful! It is obvious that the teachers and staff at Teeland put 100% into their students and their school. I am impressed everytime I enter the building and interact with the staff. Tammie Huffstutler

Posted July 30, 2007
We were apprehensive at first for a 6th grader, going into Middle School. But after 1 week we saw all our fears were go out the window. Teeland has a wonderful staff. They go above and beyond the academics and extracurricular activities in teaching. We are so proud to be affiliated with Teeland Middle School. Our 6th grader is an Honor Roll student and we attribute it to the teachers, that are there to teach not to just pick up a paycheck. For this we thank each and everyone of them.

Posted July 11, 2007
The finest school our daughter has ever attended! Awesome teachers and students who care about grades and their futures!

Teeland Middle School 4

Posted March 29, 2007
The one mantra at Teeland is simple 'No one has the right to interfere with the learning of others'. I was confused about the process as was my 6th grader - this was something new....the students are actually accountable for their actions whether it be forgetting their homework or gym shorts or being a class disruption. The team approach to teaching has been a wonderful experience (Thank you Ms. Ryan and Mr. E!). Some may be uncomfortable with the initial approach but your child will become more responsible, supportive of their peers, respectful and hopefully more organized! The students grade themselves daily for their own preparedness and participation in each class, as well as hold others accountable if they falter a bit creating a community environment in school with a positive outcome. This attitude and approach even spills out into their personal lives - KUDOS TEELAND!

2788 North Seward Meridian Par, Wasilla, AK  99654
Last modified Teeland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Teeland Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top