Wasilla, AK

Posted April 19, 2015
I am removing my daughter from OLV at the end of the year. The teachers are bullies that are rude and display no respect for the weaker students. They are the Bully!! How sad--no technology and they have been instructed not to even "talk" about video games. It is the 1950's at OLV! Now we parents will all get notes to write great reviews. OLV may be a "Catholic" school but it is NOT a "Christian" school.

Posted December 12, 2014
In my opinion I would think twice about enrolling or keeping my child in this unchristian school. There are a group of kids, whose parents hang out at the school, who are the "loved ones". The Principal and one other teacher are bullies! They are rude, disrespectful and cruel to kids that don't fit in. Our student left that school depressed and suicidal due to the bully--mostly those two teachers. This is my opinion after 3 years of tolerating their hypocrisy and disrespect.

Posted October 26, 2014
If you value your child's self-worth you will not send him to OLV. It is a toxic environment where certain students are singled out for bulling. Our son was spit on, called names and threatened to be "murdered". The teacher's response, "not my problem". OLV is a "big click" and teachers gossip and do not model any of Jesus teachings.

Posted January 01, 2011
(In my personal opinion) I feel as if the teachers there spend more time teaching and a little less time "gossiping"

Our Lady of the Valley Catholic School 5

Posted September 28, 2009
If you want excellent education, children that know respect and true compasion for each other, send your child to OLV

Our Lady of the Valley Catholic School 5

Posted April 07, 2009
Certified staff, very caring and nurturing environment, small class size, active parent/family group, family friendly, daily chapel, weekly mass, kids love it there!

Our Lady of the Valley Catholic School
260 East Nelson Avenue, Wasilla, AK  99654
Last modified Our Lady of the Valley Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady of the Valley Catholic School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top