9-12 & Ungraded
Anthem, AZ

Posted July 20, 2014
This school is perfectly fine. I've had 3 years of great teachers (a decent mixture of gen/Honors/AP) and all admins and counselors have been helpful. Its unfortunate to see some negative reviews but my one tip to prevent problems would be to take Honor/AP classes. You will find the most dedicated students here and classes will go a lot smoother. The teachers here also perform a lot better because they have students that actually want to be there.

Posted July 03, 2014
This shool is complete garbage . Lots of things happen that admins do not know nor try to figure out .

Posted February 27, 2014
Boulder Creek is an outstanding school for a self-starter to get that "next level" education experience they are looking for. The school is structured to mirror our society in America, where hard work is rewarded. Attitude and citizenship, as well as scholastic excellence, were encouraged in my son's classes. Academic, athletic and extracurricular studies are as good as the student cares to make them. I applaud the staff in acknowledging individuals who are there to learn and grow.

Boulder Creek High School 2

Posted November 06, 2013
This is our thrid year and I now understand how everythign is fine until you need assistance from the school. I do not mean assistance because of a bad student, I mean an Honors/AP/Dual Enrollment over 4.0 GPA student. Whatever you do make sure you follow up on Dual Enrollment, as my student was told everything was fine and he was in the class for a semester to find out somehow the test was mis-placed or not taken, and "Dual Enrollment" for college pre-req was lost and they will NOT get credit. Very disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted October 28, 2013
My children attend Boulder Creek High School in Anthem and I must say I am not at all in favor of new common core changes. I feel the school system does not teach our children what they really need to learn as it is. The only thing the district as well as the State is interested in is high Aims scores and not teaching our kids the core of learning. Teacher's tell the students that the computer is there best friend and they can get there information from there so if a computer is teaching my child why do I pay tax's for a school & teacher that DO NOT perform there jobs. I feel you need to work on your teacher's first then you just may see the results form the students you are looking for before you go and change even more to our childrens education. And furthe more you say the new common core changes are going to be more confusing and the children will have more homework which is the LAST thing these kids need. They should be doing the majority of the work in the classroom with a teacher that can help them, not at home were the computer teach's them or us parents are left to help them when we have NO idea what they are doing. The school system in America is broken.

Posted September 25, 2013
The teachers have been great to my son. He has been able to stay after school and get extra help and that has build his confidence level greatly.

Posted September 24, 2013
Boulder Creek is a wonderful school with so many positive things happening. Sadly last week, we lost a student to a terminal illness. While we are all really sad about her passing, it was so uplifting to see the campus of teenagers, and staff and community members come together in celebration of her life. The choir sang at an impromptu candle light vigil and 198 singers (out of 200) showed up in support. This is just one example of the JagNation pride displayed at our school. Thank you BC jags for demonstrating your love and compassion. It gives me hope and a positive outlook for the future.

Boulder Creek High School 4

Posted August 26, 2013
My daughter attends BCHS and loves the teachers and her counselor is just amazing. Yes there are too many student's in this school however the PTA works in unity to provide a safe learning environment.

Posted August 17, 2013
I just finished my first week of school at Boulder Creek. I love it! The teachers are nice and the classes seam interesting. At lunch I got a pride ticket from the Principal because I was dressed in jaguar print colors and showing school spirit. There was music at lunch too and everyone was having fun. I think this will be a great year.

Posted August 19, 2012
i moved here from Texas and i was excited and opened up to meeting new people, and ready to start my life. But when i started trying to meet new friends they just all blocked me off and ignored me. The boys are ridiculous and act like wanna be gangsters, everybody is into smoking and going to raves. The girls grab the boys in inappropriate places. This place isn't ideal to what i thought it would be. people don't respect other people and the place is overly crowded. I'm begging my parents to take me out. My sister is a freshman and she likes it because their still kids. But upper classmen are not role models at all, and I'm afraid that my sister might turn out like one of these airheads. Oh and freshman friday is real to immature seniors and juniors. I don't recommend this school . Academically however is wonderful, but the students are bad.

Boulder Creek High School
40404 North Gavilan Peak Parkw, Anthem, AZ  85086
Last modified Boulder Creek High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boulder Creek High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 109 reviews. Top