Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted December 11, 2015
Caurus Academy is now he diamond it was meant to be. It is a small charter school in a very close knit school environment. Caurus Academy offers many things other schools cannot. They enrich the life of the student as a whole not just academics. The school provides a nurturing environment geared toward the social emotional growth and success within each student. Caurus offers many classes and clubs to bring out the best ineach student.

Amcs At Anthem Dba Caurus Academy
Grateful to: School leader

Posted December 11, 2015
I want to say thank you to Mr. Damian Blair for breathing new life into he school. He is an innovative specialist and truly cares about the whole student experience. Caurus Academy is not just academically successful but the principal has modeled a culture of creativity, hands on jump in it environment. He teaches problem-solving community works, and communication skills far beyond just academics. He leaves no child out of any program he makes a way. My child is happy to go to school feels safe and secure in a nurturing environment. I cannot thank Mr. Blair enough for his hard work dedication and outpouring of love for the students, which is then contagious among the staff and parents. A principal should be the greatest example for a school and Mr. Blair demonstrates this at the highest level. Thank YOU so much!

Posted January 11, 2015
This school is truly Anthem's best kept secret. This school year 14/15 has had some amazing changes that have made it an even better school. The new principal Mr. Blair is fantastic and is directly involved in every student & event that takes place in the school. He has poured his heart and soul into making this an unbelievable school that the kids are excited to be at every day. This speaks volumes and you won't find it in any pubic school.

Posted January 11, 2015
My son has really loved this school. He isn't a cookie cutter kid, so the flexibility given to him by the staff and principal have really helped him grow. Do I endorse it? My daughter will be attending Kindergarten next year as well.

Posted January 09, 2015
Caurus Academy is an amazing, terrific, wonderful, & spectacular school !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel this way because Mr.Blair does amazingly fun things for example: whole school Friday meetings are the best we get to dance & do activities we also talk about upcoming events like our trip to Mud Pie studios on February 20, 2015 , we are going to Mud Pie because we are doing pottery in art & we don't have a kiln and we need to fire & glaze are pottery pieces Mud Pie was very kind to let us take a field-trip over there to use there kiln so that we could fire and glaze our pottery pieces . Another reason Caurus is an amazing school because all the teachers help to make it a very comfortable & safer environment for children to learn !! i am a student at Caurus academy and this school is the best school i have ever been to !!!!!! ( PS. Ms. Goertz is the best teacher ever she rocks!!!!)

Posted January 09, 2015
I have taught at several schools (due to moving to different states) & Caurus has been my favorite school. I also choose to bring my kids here! Our past principal was incredible, she looked out for the students' best interests & the staff as well. Our new principal, Mr. Blair, has brought new ideas, activities & energy! The staff remains amazing, even with new changes to the faculty. As you walk through the halls you will find happy, motivated & creative students, who are respectful leaders. You will also observe caring teachers & staff who go above & beyond the call of duty for their students within & outside of school hours. In addition we have amazing parents that are supportive of the work we do here! We have a state of the art gym where we continue to work on building sports programs as well as a new science and technology lab! Morning meetings in each classroom allow students to learn leaderships skills & form tight bonds with one another. Friday meetings are great for the entire school to participate with family members. Our new (far away traveling:))field trips for the middle school students allow staff & students to build memories that will last a lifetime!

Posted January 09, 2015
My significant other is a teacher at Caurus Academy. When she comes home, she has nothing but positivity to speak of. I've been to the school several times and would gladly enroll my children.

Posted January 08, 2015
EXTRAORDINARY!! UNIQUE!! The best kept secret in Anthem! My family and I moved to AZ from the Midwest summer 2014. We have been blessed to have had exposures to incredible schools in the Midwest. I felt very uncertain when moving to AZ if we would find a school comparable. Luckily, we were more than pleasantly surprised when we found Caurus Academy. The school was not comparable, it EXCEEDED our expectations. The new principal, Mr. Blair, puts his heart and soul into the school and it shows. He focuses on making learning enjoyable, memorable and building future leaders. The class sizes are small (24 kids) which allow the teachers to make a large impact on every student. The dedication of the teachers is more than apparent. There is an energy at Caurus that is palpable. Kids are upbeat, happy to learn and supportive of one another. I would HIGHLY recommend Caurus Academy to anyone looking for a nurturing, safe, challenging, fulfilling school for their children!

Posted January 08, 2015
I have been at this school for 5yrs and have not always loved it. However, this school year with our new Principal Dameon Blair has been such an uplifting, and welcomed change. He has added amazing, caring teachers, whole school meetings on Friday which allows parent to come and here all the doings at our school. The vibe is so positive. My 3boys look forward to school every day. Love this school!

Posted January 08, 2015
My daughter is in 1st grade at Caurus Academy. She attended a private kindergarten last year and spent 2 weeks at the beginning of this school year at our public school. It was apparent after those 2 weeks that the public school would not meet her needs as the curriculum for 1st grade was what she already completed in kindergarten. A friend of ours recommended looking at Caurus Academy and we are all so glad that we did. My daughter loves going to school everyday and has made many good friends. She is in learning groups based on her abilities so she is not bored and is challenged appropriately. The art, P.E., and music programs are far better than what she would receive at the public school. The new head of the school has brought great energy to the entire school this year.

Amcs At Anthem Dba Caurus Academy
41900 North 42nd Ave, Anthem, AZ  85086
Last modified Amcs At Anthem Dba Caurus Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.