Apache Junction, AZ

Posted October 12, 2011
This is our second year at four peaks and we love it. Teachers are great,.principle is good with the kids. The school trys to get parents involved by holding different events. They offer additional help for students who need it. Academics are very important and my kids seem to be doing well.

Four Peaks Elementary School 3

Posted February 25, 2010
We left this school after one year. The academics were one-size-fits all. The enforcement of discipline was lacking. There are a lot of 'rough' kids and many of the teachers do not seem to know how to get them to follow rules and respect others. This school is probably not too bad when compared to other local public schools, but after our FPES experience, we opted for a different education experience altogether. On a letter scale, I would give FPES a C.

Posted October 05, 2009
This is my son's 2nd year at Four Peaks. The principle is amazing! She has a positive attitude and is able to relate to the students and parents well. She also involves the school in the community through great events that allow parents to build a personal relationship with the teachers and staff. The teachers go above and beyond! My son's 2nd grade teacher offers after school tutoring 2 days a week and keeps an open line of communication with us as parents. I am very pleased with Four Peaks and highly recommend it for your child's education.

Posted September 20, 2007
I agree! I am a parent, and love the attitudes of the principal and teachers. They are great with the kids and have many sports/functions to get the kids to take pride in their school and be active. I love this school and am grateful for everyone that makes this school possible and the new campus is huge and beautiful!

Posted September 19, 2007
Four Peaks finally has a beautiful new campus to reflect the amazing education that is happening inside their classrooms. The staff truly cares about students and the leadership has a passion for educating every child that steps through the gate. At Four Peaks the expectations are high, the environment is welcoming, and the students are encouraged every day. It is definitely a safe place for students to discover a love of learning and now they have a campus of which they can be proud. Go Roadrunners!

Posted October 19, 2006
I have three children who are in their second year at FPES. The staff is excellent, I am always able to reach their teachers or the principal and my children love their teachers. They are all learning to their best ability and the teachers have no problem providing extra help if one of them needs it or answering my questions. There is always something going on at the school whether it's a carnival or after school jump roping or tutoring. I am very pleased with the level of education provided to my children and the quality of the teachers, staff and the principal.

Posted September 27, 2006
This will be our second year here at Four Peaks and I am totally amazed at the quality of education my 2 boys have received here. The gym teacher (Coach) is very dedicated to the children and has many activities planned throughout the year (after school too). Also the dedication of the principle and staff are incredible. The environment is very warm and caring. I have found wonderfully caring and dedicated teachers. They could always use more parent participation. I give it an A+ Kim E.

Posted July 11, 2005

Posted July 11, 2005

Four Peaks Elementary School 3

Posted May 13, 2005

Four Peaks Elementary School
1785 N Idaho Road, Apache Junction, AZ  85219
Last modified Four Peaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Four Peaks Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top