Thunder Mountain Middle School 0

Posted May 06, 2010
So yea, i go to this school (8th grade booyaa) and i love it! the staff are always so happy and cheerful. I moved here from nyc and hated it. Now it's like my second home. I love all of my teachers. Though i must admit, social studies we learn nothing basically and i don't get why they separate 'reading' and 'language arts' in new york, we call it english! it's a pretty good school, gonna miss it next year if i go to skyline or ajhs. I can't believe the school is closing down! waaaa

Thunder Mountain Middle School 0

Posted September 28, 2009
Thunder Mountain Middle School School is the best school that I've been to. I have been going here since 6th grade. Right now I am in 7th grade. The school has really fun teachers. Some teacher also have tutoring after school for students that need extra help they also have treage(extra) class for students that are falling behind or failing in their math class.They have after school activities and band so personaly I think that this is the best school that I have ever been to.

Thunder Mountain Middle School 1

Posted April 22, 2009

Posted November 01, 2008

Posted October 04, 2008
Great atmosphere. Safe, and a place where students want to be.

Posted October 04, 2008
This is the first year that my child has loved going to school and is excelling. The teachers are extremely helpful. The school is night and day from where we came from.

Thunder Mountain Middle School 4

Posted July 21, 2008

Posted June 03, 2008

Thunder Mountain Middle School 1

Posted May 14, 2008

Posted April 03, 2008
This school is a very good school. All the teachers are vrey nice. I've been going here for 3 years and i love it! We learn a lot of good things. Don't be hatin.

Thunder Mountain Middle School
3700 E. 16th Avenue, Apache Junction, AZ  85219
Last modified Thunder Mountain Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8
Thunder Mountain Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top