Public charter
Apache Junction, AZ
After care: No

Posted March 26, 2015
My daughter is at Imagine Prep here in Apache Junction. What can I say except that she loves it there, and wanted to make sure her school got the high marks they deserve. She feels like they really want to make sure everyone is college ready, Where her last school (public) was just after basic graduation numbers.

Posted March 26, 2015
I know that there are a lot of caring teachers out there, but I do believe that Imagine Prep in Apache Junction, has one of the highest percentage of them. Starting at the top with the Principal, everyone's desire is to give every student the tools needed to achieve college entrance. From the tech side of Robotics competition, to sports to maintain a good physical attitude, to real life needs of applying for scholarships.

Posted March 19, 2015
I am super excited to tell you all about the results of our Parent/ Student Survey. Parents told us that they feel that their child is receiving high quality education and that the easily approachable staff cares about their children. They also told us with an overwhelming majority that their children feel safe at our school, teacher go the extra mile to help out and that they are most likely to recommend our school to you! Don't just take my work for it though, look at our 94% re-enrollment rate. We still have room for you, call and schedule a tour to check us out!

Posted March 08, 2015
I am a teacher at a different school, but am over at Imagine Prep often through athletics. While they rightly receive a lot of credit for preparing students for college, they have taken several steps to improve their facilities for student athletes. This campus has something for everyone - art, music, robotics, engineering, and athletics combined with a caring staff, dual enrollment opportunities, and the traditional high school experience. I always recommend that our middle school students continue their education at Imagine Prep when they are promoted from our campus.

Posted March 06, 2015
I always love to do work at Imagine Prep Superstition. I've been Imagine's student for years. Someday I will be the greatest student because of Imagine.

Posted March 06, 2015
Ever since I came to Imagine Prep, I have been pushed to do my best. The teachers here want nothing but the best from you. The teachers help you achieve your goal. They are there for you whenever you need them. I am always up for a challenge and Imagine Prep has given me a challenge. This school is just... AMAZING!

Posted March 06, 2015
Imagine Prep is a great school and its a college prep school. Imagine Prep has been a 'A' rated school for 3 three years in a row. This school goes to 7th-12th grade. In my opinion the school is great, the teachers are very helpful and the has some fun clubs to join. For example there is yearbook club; Robotics club and anime club, student council and National Honor Society, Key club. If you come to this school, it would lead to a great future.

Posted March 06, 2015
Imagine Prep Superstition is an excellent school. It has been A+ rated for over 3 years. The teachers are amazing, the principal is great, and the students are really interested in preparing for college. We have 4 class periods with an extra class on Wednesday (due to it being a half day. We get out at 12:45pm) The staff at Imagine Prep really care about their students and want us to learn. I have gone here since 7th grade and I am now a Sophomore student. If you're interested in sending your child here, this is the school to choose!

Posted March 02, 2015
I love working for Imagine Schools! I moved across the country to teach for this wonderful organization. Some of the aspects of Imagine Prep that appeal to me are that we are a school that values community and culture. Our school culture is strong in that all staff members provide the same messages to our students: what we are doing here is important, I believe in your success, and we will prepare you for college and career. We also offer unique, differentiated education with a focus on science, technology, engineering, and math--STEM. We have iPads, Cromebooks, and desk top computers which offers innovative approaches to education. Another unique aspect about our school is that we have a robotics program for high school and junior high. If you're looking for a school that cares for each individual student and their success then check out Imagine Prep!

Posted January 21, 2015
Did you know that Imagine Prep is one of only 95 schools in the state of Arizona to have an "A" rating the past three years? My kids and I LOVE this school! Great teachers and administration. Thank you, Imagine Prep for getting my kids College & Career Ready!

Imagine Prep Superstition
1843 W. 16th Avenue, Apache Junction, AZ  85220
Last modified Imagine Prep Superstition is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Prep Superstition Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top