Public charter
Apache Junction, AZ
After care: No

Imagine Prep Superstition 1

Posted September 30, 2014
The school bills itself as college prep, actually only in name. My child's textbooks are antiquated, the teachers and administration are unapproachable and rude. The e text books rarely work and my child often has to take pictures of the assignment with the cell phone. We will be looking for another school.

Posted April 17, 2014
Both my son and husband agree with me that we made the right decision last fall in sending our son to Imagine Prep. What a dedicated and caring staff and administration!! I've never seen my son so focused on his studies and involvement in activities. Thank you Imagine Prep!!

Posted January 09, 2014
Well, I've seen the reviews on the academics on Imagine Prep and couldn't agree more. Since this new administration has taken over I've seen tremendous growth and commitment, I know I made the right choice for my kids. I also want to comment on the growing Athletic Department; I was told there would be changes and additional opportunities and they weren't just talking. Last year I believe there was only varsity volleyball, soccer and basketball, this year they added varsity and junior high football, the cheerleading team, junior high basketball. I'm told they'll be adding a golf team and weight training club for the spring. This is a well rounded school and I'm elated my kids attend.

Posted September 23, 2013
My daughter is attending Imagine Prep again this year and we are both very excited about it. This year I have noticed some positive changes such as increased parent/teacher communication, more clubs and sports teams, as well as AP classes and Project Lead the Way. I really appreciate that the front office staff, administrators, and teachers are welcoming and supportive of my daughter. I would recommend this school for many reasons, but I would have to say that individualized attention is at the top of my list!

Posted August 28, 2013
My children have been attending Imagine Prep for a ccouple of years and it gets betterr each year. They love going to school and the admistration quickly and effectively addresses concerrns. I am proud to be associated with Imagine Schools!

Posted August 28, 2013
I'm impressed with this school's determination to be a real STEM school. The robotics programs are wonderful, the technology and science labs seem to fit together. I look forward to seeing this school continue to grow. I would recommend this school to any parent who wants their child to experience an education that prepares them for the future.

Posted August 25, 2013
You know what they say.... It starts from the TOP and this is oh so true at Imagine Prep Superstition! There is a great open door policy with the Principal, Academic Dean and Teachers. If you need help or simply need a question answered stop and talk to anyone at Imagine. They always make time for you and they value any time that you can give to the school. I would highly recommend this school to anyone!

Posted May 30, 2013
Most people think foster parents don't care about the children in their care, but that is not so. So with that stated. We placed two of our children in Imagine Prep hoping to give them a jump at life. Last year had some serious bumps both on the schools end and our childrens. During the summer we discussed how we should proceed; stay or go. Ofter much consideration and a few meetings with the new staff and principal Mr. Clark we opted to stay. For the record, we are well pleased. The school has provided an safe and nurturing environment for our children to excel. Thank you administration and staff. Posted again, I think my email with was wrong or not working correctly.

Imagine Prep Superstition 3

Posted May 24, 2013
Interesting to read the last few recent comments from "parents." Honestly, they seem a little fake. Anyone can come on here and create a review so take it all with a grain of salt. (Including staff/administration.) Its all in the deatials... The following is 100% We have attended Imagine Prep for 3 years and each year have witnessed many changes. This past school year has welcomed all new staff as well as administration. Promises at the beginning were not met fully and next year there are again "new promises." Overall I was disappointed. I feel that teacher communication was poor and needs improvement. Example: All year I'd only received 2 emails from same teacher, letting me know how well my child was doing in his class, thats it out of all the teachers. Lets face it, as a parent we want the best for our kids which is why we choose charter schools, many times we believe smaller overall class size will mean a better education & communication, not true. Bottom line,with all the money put into "new" programs to draw in new students and your student enrollment continues to drop....MESSAGE! Something is lacking. Best find out what it is and fix it or the school will have to close.

Posted March 26, 2013
I am very pleased with the progress of my child-she is exceeding in all of her classes and after school activities are exciting to participate in. Looking forward to enrolling my other children in the future.

Imagine Prep Superstition
1843 W. 16th Avenue, Apache Junction, AZ  85220
Last modified Imagine Prep Superstition is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Prep Superstition Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top