Bad
Good

Posted September 09, 2012
Great school!! Great alternative to the large public high school. Excellent teachers that actually care about the kids and help them achieve their goals. Definitely recommend it.

Posted July 28, 2009
I'm a student here at ECHS and I love it soo much they make learning fun & also I have more one on one time with my teachers then I had at any other school.

Posted July 12, 2009
My son started here as a freshman last year. This is terrific school. He really likes all his teachers. They go on field trips and do all kinds of unusual events and activities there. This was the first year since my son was in 4th grade that he really likes going to school.

Excalibur Charter School 2

Posted December 15, 2008
I attended Excalibur as a Freshmen. Let me tell you know that school was the worse school ever I was learning 6th-8th grade work when I was in 9th grade!

Excalibur Charter School 4

Posted November 15, 2008
I'm a member of the district staff and part-time computer teacher at Excalibur. I love Excalibur HS. This Fall (2008) we average 10:1 student to teacher ratio, and we have numerous extracurricular activies, field trips, and applied learning credits. I teach the A+ certification class - this year 8 students will take the exam after a year long preparation. They are so enthusiastic about the subject I have no doubt 7/8 will pass.

Posted October 01, 2007
I would like to retract the my first comment. I know im at one of the best schools in Arizonia i would say this school would be the best school for any child looking for small classes and a great education. Thanks to all its great teachers.

Excalibur Charter School 4

Posted June 19, 2007
I am very pleased with the education that my son has received at Excalibur. He has passed his AIMS and is a very self directed learner. The small class sizes have been good for his social growth. I love the uniform dress code. He started in 2nd grade and will be entering 7th.

Posted July 18, 2006
Don't expect your child to actually learn anything, whatsoever. This school is all about money.

Posted October 24, 2005
There are no extracurricular activities there and the staff act as if they have better things to do than to sponsor or participate in any 'after hours' school event.

Posted October 22, 2005
Excalibur is not fully accredited and is very unorganized. They do not follow due process when it comes to its students. There are NO extracurricluar activities in this school for the kids, quality of classes are very low. I would not recommend this school to anyone!

Excalibur Charter School
1045 S San Marcos, Apache Junction, AZ  85120
Last modified Excalibur Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.