Bad
Good

Great school!! Great alternative to the large public high school. Excellent teachers that actually care about the kids and help them achieve their goals. Definitely recommend it.

I'm a student here at ECHS and I love it soo much they make learning fun & also I have more one on one time with my teachers then I had at any other school.

My son started here as a freshman last year. This is terrific school. He really likes all his teachers. They go on field trips and do all kinds of unusual events and activities there. This was the first year since my son was in 4th grade that he really likes going to school.

I attended Excalibur as a Freshmen. Let me tell you know that school was the worse school ever I was learning 6th-8th grade work when I was in 9th grade!

I'm a member of the district staff and part-time computer teacher at Excalibur. I love Excalibur HS. This Fall (2008) we average 10:1 student to teacher ratio, and we have numerous extracurricular activies, field trips, and applied learning credits. I teach the A+ certification class - this year 8 students will take the exam after a year long preparation. They are so enthusiastic about the subject I have no doubt 7/8 will pass.

I would like to retract the my first comment. I know im at one of the best schools in Arizonia i would say this school would be the best school for any child looking for small classes and a great education. Thanks to all its great teachers.

I am very pleased with the education that my son has received at Excalibur. He has passed his AIMS and is a very self directed learner. The small class sizes have been good for his social growth. I love the uniform dress code. He started in 2nd grade and will be entering 7th.

Last modified Excalibur Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.