PK-8 & Ungraded
Avondale, AZ
Before care: Yes

Posted December 12, 2013
My daughters have been attending Canyon Breeze for 4 years now and have never been happier. They absolutely love their teachers and their grades are excellent. I would like to see the school offer more sport programs but am happy they started soccer this year. I love the events they have at the school and the outstanding communication from the teachers as well as the principle Jeff Byrnes. The newsletters that are emailed are very informative.

Posted September 26, 2013
Canyon Breeze is such a great school. We live hear with our grandchild and this school is the best. We raised or son in California and the kids were morelike a number than a young person. Keep up the great work A++++++

Posted August 23, 2013
I had a 6th and 2nd grader at Canyon Breeze. They are both high achievers and their needs were met. The staff and principal at Canyon Breeze work hard to keep kids and parents engaged and involved. The principal is every where- classrooms, lunchroom, sporting events, parent nights, etc. This school's staff is earning its Arizona "A" rating for dedication.

Posted August 22, 2013
At first I was hesitant in letting my boys go to a public school as we have very high academic standards in our home. This school has proved to be an exceptional school with great support staff, great teachers, and an amazingly involved principal. Their take on discipline is a bit laid back but their manner of teaching the children new behaviors and great character, balances itself. My boys have been going there for 3 years and my kindergartner just started and loves going every day. They are always welcoming and friendly and have an open door policy. This allows parents like myself to be involved in their child's education.

Posted August 09, 2013
I am so happy with Canyon Breeze. The staff truly believes that all students are capable of success, and they seem to work together to make sure that happens. Did you know they provide interventions to try to catch kids up? They have been an A school two years in a row now. Keep up the good work!

Posted August 09, 2013
The Principal knows almost every kid's name, and there are nearly 1,000 kids there. Most of the teachers communicate well with parents and it seems like everyone really wants kids to be successful. The only thing I'm a little disappointed in is the specials classes. The kids don't seem well supervised and learn the same things year after year. Otherwise, it's a great school and I would recommend it to anyone.

Posted November 17, 2012
I cannot say enough good things about Canyon Breeze! My daughter is a kindergartner in Ms. Peoples class. I really couldn't have asked for a better kindergarten teacher for my daughter!!!! Ms. Peoples loves, cares and teaches her as if she is one of her own. My only regret is that we have to pay for all-day kindergarten, but we do it because of Ms. Peoples. :)

Posted February 12, 2010

Canyon Breeze Elementary School 2

Posted November 14, 2009

Canyon Breeze Elementary School 2

Posted November 04, 2009
This school has turned into one big mess. Plan on getting my kids out of here as soon as possible.

Canyon Breeze Elementary School
11675 W. Encanto Blvd, Avondale, AZ  85323
Last modified Canyon Breeze Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Canyon Breeze Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 48 reviews. Top