Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school definitely invest the quality time in their teachers which can be seen in the classrooms. Great school!

My daughter had a great experience in her Kinder classroom. Her teacher was very positive and enriched her class accordingly. The administration team is very welcoming.

Amazing school! Incredible principal, teachers & staff!!! We are so blessed to have enrolled our 2nd & 3rd grader into Imagine Avondale after a not-so-good experience at another school!

I have a kindergarten at this school, and one of the only reasons I let my child go here is because it have All Day Kindergarten. I think this is the worst school YET I have come across. Communication is non existence. Anytime I tried to get in touch with my child's teacher, she never responsed. The only time I did get her to response was after speaking with the principal. Any information I get sent home is either after the event or a day away from the event (I check my child's backpack everyday). Here it is the end of April 2016, I only received one report card and two progress reports on the same day, I think back in January. Needless to say my child WILL NOT return next year! If anyone was to ask me if I would recommend this school to them, I would strongly recommend to send their child(ren) somewhere else.

Amount of homework: Disagree

So far all the homework my child brought home, did not relate to what they were learning in school.

Develops character: Neutral

I guess so, I have not had to experience this one way or the other.

My family and I all love the school, everyone from the admin assistants/school nurse/teachers are so welcoming and helpful. The before and after program is amazing and my daughter loves going not too mention how convenient it is for me with my demanding work schedule. The teachers are very active and keep in close contact with the parents as to the status of your child and his/her grades/performance/assignments. I appreciate all of the hard work everyone displays and the genuine care/concern/kindness they display to all of their students!

I have a daughter is in 3rd grade and my son graduated from there and he is now in high school. I love the staff ALL of them everyone is so helpful it definitely feels like family. I would recommend this school 100% they have transportation and they have after care.

My daughter started Kindergarten at a different school and did not do so well there. Within 3 weeks, I pulled her from that school and enrolled her in Imagine Avondale. She immediately excelled and loves it there. Even getting student of the month after her 3rd month there. Her teacher Mrs. Plath is a phenomenal educator and I am so lucky that she is my daughters teacher. She knows how to balance having fun and teaching so much so that my daughter sees every day as fun and can't wait to go back the next day. I feel like my daughter is receiving the best education out there with Mrs. Plath and I can only hope that her next teacher is as awesome.

My granddaughter had been doing poorly in Desert Thunder Elementary. Her parents transferred her this year. There is after school assistance with her work and she has improved greatly. She felt like a failure at the other school and now she has much more confidence in herself and her abilities. They do not let children slip through the loopholes! My thanks to this school for helping her. My grandson is also attending here. He was always getting red days at the previous school. Now, his behavior has improved immensely!

Last modified Imagine Avondale Elementary is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.