Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 13, 2016
From what I've experienced in this school, teachers and administrators are very welcoming and friendly.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 13, 2016
The school definitely invest the quality time in their teachers which can be seen in the classrooms. Great school!

Imagine Avondale Elementary 5

Posted July 13, 2016
My daughter had a great experience in her Kinder classroom. Her teacher was very positive and enriched her class accordingly. The administration team is very welcoming.

Imagine Avondale Elementary 5

Posted June 20, 2016
Amazing school! Incredible principal, teachers & staff!!! We are so blessed to have enrolled our 2nd & 3rd grader into Imagine Avondale after a not-so-good experience at another school!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted June 20, 2016
Mrs. Shelley has gone ABOVE & BEYOND for our girls, even though only one of them were in her class! She has taken timid, shy children and really built their confidence in their abilities! She has a true passion in the best interest of her children! Thank you Mrs. Shelley! We really appreciate all you do day after day, you are INCREDIBLE!

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted June 20, 2016
Teachers have a phrase that the children come home practicing... "You don't have to be friends, but you have to be friendly."

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 20, 2016
The teachers & staff were very kind & encouraging after our 2nd grader had been bullied for 6 months (and the previous school refused to address) at the old school.

Imagine Avondale Elementary 1

Posted April 25, 2016
I have a kindergarten at this school, and one of the only reasons I let my child go here is because it have All Day Kindergarten. I think this is the worst school YET I have come across. Communication is non existence. Anytime I tried to get in touch with my child's teacher, she never responsed. The only time I did get her to response was after speaking with the principal. Any information I get sent home is either after the event or a day away from the event (I check my child's backpack everyday). Here it is the end of April 2016, I only received one report card and two progress reports on the same day, I think back in January. Needless to say my child WILL NOT return next year! If anyone was to ask me if I would recommend this school to them, I would strongly recommend to send their child(ren) somewhere else.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted April 25, 2016
I am very grateful of Emily at the front office. She's always been very helpful.

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted April 25, 2016
So far all the homework my child brought home, did not relate to what they were learning in school.

950 N. Elisio C. Felix Jr. Way, Avondale, AZ  85323
Last modified Imagine Avondale Elementary is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.