Posted April 29, 2014
Great school my daughter is graduating with an associate degree I recommend because you signed up for my son for next year.

Posted February 21, 2014
I am a Freshmen at AAEC and I have to say this school is amazing. The teachers push you and help you see your full potential. They don't go easy on you because they know you can do it and want you to be the best you can be. Be prepared to put in a lot of hard work and time. The school also has several clubs you can join and tutoring after school to get help on whatever you need. They want to see you succeed and will do whatever they can to help you get there. I highly recommend going to AAEC!

Posted January 13, 2014
I have found a great home in AAEC Estrella Mtn. I have many experiences in a variety of schools as a teacher, an administrator and an adjunct instructor in a university educational leadership program. I can objectively write that this school system is excellent both in academics, student behavior, quality of staff, and safety. In short, THIS SCHOOL ROCKS!

Posted October 17, 2013
My daughter is a freshman here and we LOVE the atmosphere at this school! The students have an amazing opportunity to earn college credits while in high school! The teachers are wonderful!

Arizona Agribusiness & Equine Center - Estrella 4

Posted October 17, 2013
Don't let the name fool you. It's not all about Agriculture and horses. They have an excellent curriculum and the teachers really expect a lot out of the kids. Our child is thriving there! The only downside that I see to this school is the lack of the regular "high school experience". That being sports and band and chorus and other activities like that. Other than that, it has been a wonderful experience for my child, and I highly recommend it.

Posted May 22, 2013
My daughter just finished her freshman year here at AAEC - Estrella. She is maintaining a 4.0 GPA, and is feeling very proud and accomplished. She loves her teachers, and comments frequently on how the kids are all so well behaved, and she loves that all of the kids seem to be college bound. We have found the school administration to be not only acommodating, but actively involved and passionate about ensuring the success of every child. We have had such a great experience this year, that my younger daughter will be attending this coming fall as well.

Posted February 08, 2013
As an educator of over fifteen years, I have been a part of large public schools and average sized middle schools and AAEC is head and shoulders above them. Is it perfect? Of course not, perfection doesn't exist and every school has flaws, but the positives far outweigh the negatives. Our students are exposed to a college environment but they must earn the right to take these classes. Nothing is given to them, in terms of grades or opportunities. They must prove their worth repeatedly for the chance to earn college credits. As a whole the atmosphere is positive and constructive with top educators in their respective field providing unique enrichment opportunities for the students. It is challenging and the students who accept these tasks will leave feeling more confident about their academic abilities and about the transition to the collegiate environment. The school lives up to its billing by investing in the students.

Posted September 06, 2012
What an amazing opportunity. Last year, in only their second year of existence, they had a student graduate with an Associates Degree from Estrella Mountain Community College, a week before she graduated with her high school diploma! I wish these opportunities were available when I was in school.

Posted June 18, 2012
AAEC is a school with a student first mentality. Students are able to work toward an Associates Degree while obtaining their high school degree! They have high test scores but above that they encourage students to grow and mature as individuals. They have an active and well put together FFA program which promotes students potential for Premier Leadership, Personal Growth, and Career Success through agricultural education. They also have many other student organizations to encourage students become well rounded citizens in our society.

Posted June 14, 2012
This is a great school for students who are committed to success and seek a college prep environment. Because it is a small school, students have the opportunity to really know their teachers (and vice versa), receive the help/guidance they need, and be part of an educational community.

Arizona Agribusiness & Equine Center - Estrella
3400 North Dysart Rd, Avondale, AZ  85392
Last modified Arizona Agribusiness & Equine Center - Estrella is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arizona Agribusiness & Equine Center - Estrella Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.