Avondale, AZ

Lattie Coor 4

Posted August 06, 2015
All of the teachers that my 4 children have had are wonderful caring persons. I really appreciate all their support and attention to my children. A big thank you to Miss Miller head of teachers!

Lattie Coor 5

Posted August 06, 2015
I have two children that go to this school ( third and second grader). The teachers my children have had over the years are awesome. They really work with your child to reach their full potential . All staff members I've dealt with so far are friendly and helpful; from the principal to the cafeteria staff. Next school year I will be adding another child to this school!

Posted March 06, 2015
Three bully incidents. The last my child has a bruise on her cheek and eye from being pushed into a pole. The principle told my wife she is looking into it. I am now looking into them and will find help to get assistance with dealing with this principle and teachers. No more!

Posted January 13, 2015
Horrible school!! Highly thinking of pulling my daughter out of there! She's in second grade and trying to do work of a 6th grader. We would think thay before handing out a 12 page packet of homework teachers would over the lessons in the packet. Instead, daughter coming home from school with her homework packet and an additional page for parents explaining each lesson. In other words, parents are the teachers! My daughter has no idea of what she is doing. It infuriates me how on parent teacher conference the teachers bring the subject of flunking second grade! When all we get for school "work" is coloring sheets and 1+1 problems! When on homework packets there's problems like 100 - what = 26+13+10!! I honestly wouldn't recommend this school to anyone. It gives me an impression of kids leaning on their own and teachers not capable of teaching.

Posted August 09, 2014
The principal Ms. Linn at the middle school is totally unprofessional has lied to parents many times to protect her self.

Posted July 12, 2013
My brother and sister attended this school over ten years ago. My son attends this school and I'm highly thinking about pulling him out of it. While some of the staff is really helpful and really do care there is a lot more that doesn't. He's been bullied, stepped on a bee and dismissed by a teacher (first time he was stung mind you) AND is constantly targeted by the teachers for things he didn't do, I've witnessed this first hand!!!

Posted January 08, 2013
My son's time here still haunts him (2011) He was bullied so badly that I had to pull him out of the school. While the 1st grade teacher seemed willing to help, the principle and other admin staff brushed off the situation, despite my many attempts to contact and meet to resolve it.

Posted March 16, 2011
HORRIBLE SCHOOL! I have a child that has special needs, and this is our first year, and last at this school. I am actually going to be pulling her out of here, after spring break is over! I have hated this school since we started! They do not know what they are doing!

Posted November 04, 2010
very displeased with some of the staff at the school thinking of putting a lawsuit against school for discrimination. if you arent darked skin you are singled out. if you dont speak spanish you are left out. teachers dont care. this school is not good if you dont speak spanish they are more for those who dont speak english. WHAT HAPPEN TO ENGLISH IN AMERICAN?

Lattie Coor

Posted July 16, 2009
Mrs Livingston is the best teacher ever... my child loves her she has done so much for her and we thank her and lattie coor for all the help they ever done

Lattie Coor
1406 N. Central, Avondale, AZ  85323
Last modified Lattie Coor is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lattie Coor Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top