Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

I had my 3 kids in estrella vista and I cannot believe how they do things at this so called school. My kids were in 2nd, 5th and 8th grade. Through out the schoolyear I was never happy with how they did things and to top it off my daughter got promoted to 9th grade but was never issued a promotion certificate. They claim the state stopped issuing them and as proof to enroll her into high school I have to show her last report card whichsays promoted to 9th. But oh it's just couldn't be that simple and the staff do their jobs correctly because her last report card where it should say 9th grade is left blank. I finally got ahold of someone at the enrollment office because all the schools offices are closed til July 11th. I can't stand this school and would never want my kids to return.

Amount of homework: Disagree

This school was not interested in teaching or educating. The students fall so far behind!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Because our children are polite & well behaved, they were ignored. A decent school doesn't overlook students!

It seems the 2nd grade staff have little desire to make a difference & are just wanting to get through the days/weeks. Administration doesn't do anything about the fact that each of our children have had a miserable 2nd grade experience. We pulled our girls out of Littleton before it was too late. They had been in the "top of their class" at Littleton, and were at the bottom 5% at the new school. Good thing that Imagine Avondale have qualified teachers who actually want to make a difference... They pulled the girls up to straight "A's," "Student of the Month," etc.

Run, Run, Run far away from this school. Not a good area and not the best teachers. I heard they were tearing the school down. Never heard of a 1 score before!

My family has escaped the Littleton district but every so often I check up on Great Schools to see how districts in the area are doing. Please take my for word for it and DO NOT put your children in this district. Yes, real estate is cheaper in the area and let me assure you, you get what you pay for! I was told my child was beyond help and couldn't learn by the psychologist at Littleton (this was after his teacher told me he was doing well, then changed her mind a day later and agreed with the psychologist). They suggested my autistic son be placed in Life Skills at age 4! His therapist and developmental pediatrician were appalled and disagreed completely. As I mentioned, we have since moved and my son is flourishing and learning new skills every single day in a positive environment now. Getting out of that horrible district was one of the best decisions we have ever made for our family. The teachers and staff at Littleton are lazy bottom feeders. Please do not sell your kids short by placing them in this school or district.

Looks like the AIMS scores went down compared to the previous year. You can see all the score on this website and look at the grade level or the grade your child is in. Please go talk to your teacher if the scores have fallen. From what I can see, it looks pretty bad.

My daughter is now a senior at an accelerated school. She went to Littleton from grade 4-8. The teachers she had where great teachers, they encouraged her to excel, and she was accepted into University High.

Increased school year making it easier for children to return to school after summer break as well as helping households that have two working parents.

I have been attended this school since I was in kindergarten. I just promoted June 12 I am now a freshman. My years in Littleton were amazing !!! Everybody was just so happy about everything. The teachers wow they are so much fun and each and everyone of them has their own way of teaching . Littleton sports not that great :/ ! But Hey ! We had a ton of fun playing sports This school is just simply amazing trust me your child will love it !!!

Last modified Littleton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.