Posted December 15, 2014
We recently moved from the mid west where schools are superior and a tax system supports schools that can attract top notch teachers. Had we known how bad Littleton was we never would of purchased a home in the area. My intent of this letter is to warn people thinking of enrolling their children here. We took a tour of the school and two classrooms, and it took us five minutes to see what a mistake we made relocating and enrolling our kids who will soon be in Junior High. Thankfully there is a nearby charter school, but our home already sold and we got out fast! Beware !! Bad, bad and bad!! Look at the rating or 2 stars!!

Posted August 05, 2014
Another 'C' rating for this school. I really hoped that they would do much better than that!!

Posted July 31, 2014
Increased school year making it easier for children to return to school after summer break as well as helping households that have two working parents.

Posted June 16, 2014
I have been attended this school since I was in kindergarten. I just promoted June 12 I am now a freshman. My years in Littleton were amazing !!! Everybody was just so happy about everything. The teachers wow they are so much fun and each and everyone of them has their own way of teaching . Littleton sports not that great :/ ! But Hey ! We had a ton of fun playing sports This school is just simply amazing trust me your child will love it !!!

Posted June 02, 2014
This school is a great school.I think your just a bitter over weight woman who"s husband cheats with a hot teacher from Littleton lol.

Posted April 20, 2014
Where is zero star? Not a good school at all... please take your children somewhere else if you care about their future.

Posted December 05, 2013
We're considering homeschooling our children if we cannot get them into another district on a variance or sell our house and move to another district. Yes, that's correct- we are willing to move just to avoid sending our children to this awful district. The teachers are apathetic, the curriculum is lacking and the geniuses (note the sarcasm) in administration extended the school year thinking that would actually improve things somehow. The school year starts in JULY. It's ridiculous. Why not take a look at better districts in the valley (such as Peoria or Kyrene or one of the many others which are WAY ahead of Littleton) and model changes after those obviously successful programs?! I also suspect that one of the positive reviews here was written by teacher at Littleton. A neighbor who's had more experience with this teacher thought the same. It's sad that the teachers and administration have to stoop so low to try to save the school's reputation. Get off GreatSchools.org and try to be BETTER at your jobs!

Posted October 28, 2013
In reviewing AIMS scores from 2012 to 2013, students grew in 8 out of 12 areas in 3rd - 8th grade reading and math. The average scores are below state averages, but have steadily caught up the last 5 years. Our kids are making excellent progress and we are so proud of them!

Posted January 07, 2013
My child has attended this school since second grade, upon entering the 6th grade this year we had the option to move him to another school in the district and he wanted to stay here! I truly believe this is due in part because of the new administration and how awesome they are! The PTA is also rocking it this year, from a fun fall festival to fundraising to help the students, this has been a great year! The 6th grade team of teachers is awesome! My child has never shown such a high interest in school, all 3 ladies are fabulous! We do need more parent support, so hopefully with the leaps and bounds in changes more will get involved! Keep up the great work LE teachers, admins, PTA and students! I love all the opportunity the school presents to encourage the parents to be involved in their child's education.

Posted July 04, 2012
As a parent, I m excited about the new school year at LES! I know the teachers are wonderful and they will help my son succeed academically. I also believe in the new administration because they are caring individuals who love students and will definitely make this a great year for everyone! :-)

Littleton Elementary School
1252 S. Avondale Blvd., Avondale, AZ  85323
Last modified Littleton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Littleton Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top