Greenway Primary School 2

Posted May 23, 2013
When I bought my house in Bisbee 5 years ago, Greenway was an award winning school. They were sporting all of these banners! Now, that my daughter is 6, it is a title one school with a four day school week. The Arizona Dept. of Ed. gave it a grade of C for 2012. My daughter attended the kindergarten this year. She enjoyed her experience, but was not challenged. There is no program for the gifted and talented and above average learners get to twiddle their thumbs, while below average learners get coddled. More attention is giving to sliming the principal, than striving for academic excellence. There are monthly award ceremonies, where caring attitudes and social responsibility are rewarded. Students are not rewarded for academic excellence. There is no honor roll or incentive for advance learners to keep up the good work. While I enjoy being able to walk my kid to school in the mornings, I must consider another school district for next year. Palominas Elementary at least has a B. My A student deserves an A school.

Greenway Primary School 5

Posted April 04, 2011
This is an excellent school. I am so impressed with the teachers and what they have done for my children. The teachers go out of their way to help every child as I have seen evidence of it. They work hard and it really is a wonderful school. I highly highly recommend this school. It is exceptional.

Greenway Primary School 3

Posted January 10, 2011
The results speak for themselves. Scores could be higher. I would like to see the basics emphasized more.

Posted October 13, 2010
A great school with great potential.

Posted April 26, 2010
It is a beautiful little school and all the teachers really seem to care about the children. The children also seem to care about each other and their teachers.

Posted September 16, 2009
Greenway School provides a great beginning for Bisbee children!

Greenway Primary School 5

Posted November 10, 2004
The largest problem as a former music teacher in this great school is the superintendent, who managed to get himself re-appointed prior to the elections. He never once entered my classroom. Music is not in his interest as a politician.

Greenway Primary School
98 Cole Ave, Bisbee, AZ  85603
Last modified Greenway Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenway Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top