Buckeye, AZ
Before care: Yes

Posted May 22, 2014
My kids go here. Pulled them from another school to attend the leadership academy that Rainbow Valley offers. Amazing school and staff. It feels like a big, wonderful family.

Posted May 22, 2014
Everyone is kind and helpful. Students open doors for each other and everyone makes eye contact and says hello. The school recently became a Leadership Academy and it shows. Students are making a difference in the community. I am proud to say that I have children attending this school.

Posted July 28, 2011
Dr. Cagle is an excellent principal!! Also, the teaching staff is kind and works well together as a team! The office staff is calm, sensible, helpful, and kind. The school balances firm, fair, and consistent discipline procedures and expectations with rigorous curriculum and high AIMS expectations. Wonderful school!

Posted March 03, 2010
my view and rating of this school has changed dramatically. all 4 of my girls graduated at rainbow however, my girls did not have any disabilities. however my son does and i am shocked/frustrated and saddend at the difference in treatment and assistance between they way the school treated my girls with no disabilities to the way they treat my son with disabilities. we have asked for help and an IEP plan for our son however, they simply do not want to pay the extra money and time to develop the IEP I as a parent feel that the school does not put my sons needs and best interest infront of their finacial status. please if you have a child with disabilities make sure you look deep into what is best for your child.

Posted September 09, 2009
both of my kids went to RVE and we moved to Mandan ND. After dealing with the schools here, I regret taking my kids away from the great principal, the teachers. The more you read the smarter you'll get! my kids will never forget that. I am now home schooling my son and am thinking about home schooling my daughter. Wish I could move some of the staff up here so they can show the teachers here in Mandan how it is done :)

Posted August 28, 2009
My son is currently attending, and my daughter graduated from RVE. WOW! What an outstanding principal, Dr. Cagle, is! He leads by example in every aspect. His interaction with the children, teachers, and staff amazes me. I can't say enough about the wonderful teachers this school has. They truly care and have always welcomed parent involvement. They openly communicate and answer any questions a parent might have. The staff is terrific. They always greet you in a friendly manner and are so helpful. I love this school and what it encompasses.

Posted May 01, 2009

Posted November 02, 2008
This is such a great school. The teachers and staff greet the majority of the students by their first names, regardless if the kids are their students. My kids, Gio and Stevan, always have the best to talk about their teachers. They tell me alot of funny stories about the principal, Mr. Cagle, so this lets me know, he makes it a point to interact with the students. Great School.

Posted May 20, 2008
This is a great school. They have the best staff a parent could ask for. How many principles know each child by first name. Ours does. He is great with the children and they all love him. The teachers care about each student and give each one the care they need. The office staff is outstanding. They know each child, parent and even siblings that do not attend the school just yet. As a parent, when I send my child to school, I know they are safe and well cared for. We are lucky to have such a wonderful school. Thank you Staff at Rainbow Valley Elem.

Posted March 30, 2008

Rainbow Valley Elementary School
19716 W. Narramore Road, Buckeye, AZ  85326
Last modified Rainbow Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rainbow Valley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top