Buckeye, AZ
Before care: Yes

Posted February 13, 2014
This is the rudest school I have ever walked into! The principles are ver rude, and with the front desk staff! My daughter is not happy at this school although she does enjoy her third grade teacher! My children will not be attending this school next year because of the unwelcomed feeling we have got each time we have entered into the school. I went to the front desk and waited what seemed like an eternity waiting to be acknowledged from the staff. I was ignored each time I tried to speak to the front desk staff.

Posted December 05, 2013
Well, where should I begin. All of my kids have attended this school for the last 6 or so years. About 90 percent of the teachers are awesome! The principal on the other hand is horrible. I have had several teachers make inappropriate comments to my children and she always defends them, even when they admit it. Everyone is on this bully kick lately, maybe they should teach the teachers/administrators not to bully kids.

Freedom Elementary School 2

Posted August 30, 2013
This school has some amazing teachers that is the only reason why my kids attend this school. The administration on the other hand completely stinks! The administration does not respect nor care about parent involvement. Parents only seem to be a burden. This school has the potential of being a 5 star school if it were run by different administrators!

Posted August 26, 2013
My son attends kindergarten and I love his teacher she is awesome at what she does. All staff is amazing thank you guys all for all your hard work!

Posted July 24, 2013
I have been sending my children to this school for two years now, and I am very happy with Freedom. My children enjoy going to school. Some parents tend to blame the school for their child's failures. Parents need to take an active role in their child's education. For the ones who think they can drop off their kids for 7 hours a day and expect miracles to happen is going to be disappointed. Stop bashing the school, it's a great one. And FYI,to a previous poster, you don't spell principal "principle". That is a word with a different meaning.

Posted March 18, 2013
I love this school! Being military we have lived everywhere and I know a great school when I see one! This is it! I have a child in the 6th grade with an IEP & speech therapy & I have a child in 8th grade. They are both really happy. I feel a part of a team with the teachers and the staff. You can trully see at Freedom that every child's success is important. All are very friendly and supportive. The best activity was when they invited about 8 astronomers with their huge telescopes to the school for a stargazing night it was incredible! I would recommend this school to everyone!

Freedom Elementary School 2

Posted November 08, 2012
I am very disappointed with Freedom Elementary School thus far. The principal is unreceptive to concerns. Parents are not welcomed on the campus. I have received dirty looks from administration when on campus with a visitor badge. Opportunities for parent involvement have been offered for afterschool activities but I am not inclined to attend because of the negative atmostphere on this campus. My child's teacher does not seem to want me in the classroom ever.

Posted August 13, 2012
Out of all the years that my kids have been in school, I have had by far the worst experince here. If you dont want your child to to be4 successful and just put into a class thats over crowded, Freedom is the place to be. Some of the teachers had no problems with updating me with my kids grades and others where very rude. Even the principle can be a little nasty. There needs to be some changes with this school starting with the principle. This will be my 3rd post for this school. It keeps getting deleted.

Freedom Elementary School 4

Posted April 18, 2011
my daughter has been in this school since second grade and now she is in sixth grade.. she really loves it and so do i.. the only thing i don't like is that they will be charging for full day kindergarden this year...

Posted March 14, 2010

Freedom Elementary School
22150 W. Sundance Parkway, Buckeye, AZ  85326
Last modified Freedom Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Freedom Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top