Buckeye, AZ
Before care: Yes

Posted September 19, 2014
This school makes enrolling into school....hassle free. Moved here and had to enroll my kids into a school year that had already began for quite sometime and we felt welcomed. My kids like their teachers (thank God) and made friends quickly. The ladies in the front helped me out with a ton of info I needed catching up on and well I'm very happy with this school.

Sundance Elementary School 4

Posted July 16, 2014
my school is sundance elementary, not sure why anyone would give this school a 4 out of 10 because while yes they are seriously overloaded with children. Due to the fact that they are educating children grades k through 8th. I believe that Sundance teachers do very well considering the facts and I would give Sundance Elementary a 8 out of 10.

Posted May 16, 2014
Sundance Elementary is a great school, both teachers, administration and staff truly care and enjoy their work. Many of them have been there for years and had the opportunity to grow with their students.They really do put the children first! There is also excellent PTA. and lots of opportunities for the parents and community involvement. All in all,and awesome little school that barely gets the credit it deserves!

Sundance Elementary School 1

Posted March 17, 2012
I absolutely Hate this school! I have never had this many problems with a school before. The principal never returns calls, the front desk lady is extremely rude, and the outdoor recess people will not protect your children. They need new staff if they want to make this school a success. I am ready to take my child elsewhere.

Posted April 10, 2011
I believe Sundance has the best teachers and staff that always go beyond what is expected to meet the needs of all kids. The special education team at this school is on the ball! They contact you immediately to ensure that your child's needs are being met. I have yet to see that at any other school. We are happy and know that all kids are loved at Sundance.

Sundance Elementary School 2

Posted January 20, 2011
The problem with this and other schools in this district ( my kids attended Sundance and Jasinski) is systemic. The tone and attitude set by the district is where a lot of the problems stem from. My daughter was entitled to gifted programming per state law and all she got was harder spelling words that she had to pick out of the dictionary herself. I tried to work with the state, but didn't get much support from them. Honestly, based on the gifted scope and sequence that was filed with the state by the district, I don't know how it wasn't fraud- taking money for programming they never provided. After three years of banging my head against the wall I moved my kids to Verrado elementary and middle school. I'm so glad I did.

Posted November 21, 2010
teachers are nice principal is verry good i just like the school like everybody especialy my little girls teacher Mis.Gollihare she is jus good really good teacher she knows how to deal with the kids And principal too dont know how enybody cant say something bad about her .She is really good Principal and she putt kids first lady knows what she is doing .I hear from somebody that principal before her was nothing no good for nothing but sinc she come school is better and better love it she is so sweet lady and teachers really do theach the kids of corse paremt need to help to to work with the kids at home .

Sundance Elementary School 1

Posted July 14, 2010
I actually feel bad for the staff. I have never been in a neighborhood where there were more disrespectful kids and parents. Its shocking to say the least! I have volunteered in both my sons classrooms where the students are cussing at the teacher or making faces at her or flipping the bird. Mind you I am talking about 1st and 3rd graders!! My children have been attending this school for 5 years... we have had some horrible teachers and some incredible teachers. There is obvious racism. My kids have been bullied for being white. The staff seems overwhelmed with the amount of students in each room,25 students to 1 teacher is ridiculous. Little supervision on playground or in classrooms. The PTO or PTA is non existent. You are NEVER notified of meetings, staff has no clue when they are. You are better off homeschooling!

Sundance Elementary School 4

Posted November 12, 2009

Sundance Elementary School 0

Posted October 18, 2009
I am a second grade teacher at Sundace and I would hope that if one of my parents was that unhappy with the education their child was receiving, that they would come speak with me. Sundance is filled with caring teachers looking to make a difference in children's lives. I love my career and I hope my students love coming to school! :)

Sundance Elementary School
23800 West Hadley, Buckeye, AZ  85326
Last modified Sundance Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sundance Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 52 reviews. Top