Bad
Good

Es una escuela muy trankila y ordenada el principal tiene buena comunicaci n con los estudiantes, mis hijos estan ay desde kinder, y ya una salio dela escuela y los otros dos estan en 2 y 6grado estoy muy contenta deke mis hijos asistan a westpark school buckeye az.

I attended Westpark from 2007 to 2011. It was an good experience overall. Teachers were nice and helpful. Sometimes they've been rude, but that was occasional. I liked the administration. Overall a good experience.

Best elementary school in Buckeye! Teachers are amazing and Mr. Forgette the principal is fantastic!

The school overall is a safe learning enviroment. However,the fun has been taken out of learning. The students are constantly being tested. The teachers look as if they're stressed out and overwhelmed. At times I feel all they care about is making the school look good. All that matters are ratings and aims scores.

Love this school! My concerns and questions have all been met with care, and positivity.

I love this school!! Everything about is fantastic!! My kids love going everyday! The staff is hands down amazing!! :)

My Daughter started as a kinder. student last year. Her teacher was Ms.Miller. She had an awsome expierience thoughout the whole year. Ms. Miller is a teacher that really cares about her students. My Daughter is doing well this year as well with Ms. Moreno as her first grade teacher. I highly recomend this school. Keep up the great work being done at West Park Elementary.

I am very happy with WestPark and my child is very excited to start first grade. I noticed that the rating for parent involvement is low and there are some complaints about the PTA. This will be my second year in the PTA and I am excited to start another great year as an involved parent. Parents... your children need you to be involved.

My 1st grader can't wait to start back at WestPark. He had a fantastic kindergarten year thanks to Miss Sundling! My family and I are very proud to be a part of the WestPark community. The teachers are awesome and I think they deserve a lot more credit and support then they get!

I love our school!! My kids have been attending since the school opened. The principal does care and the teachers rock!! Parent involvement is minimal, but it's hard to get all the paperwork filled out to be a certified volunteer, though I say it's worth it to know safe people are dealing with our precious children. The accelerated math classes are wonderful, too. It helps the kids reach their potential and be challenged.

Last modified Westpark Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.