Steven R. Jasinski Elementary School 4

Posted November 08, 2013
My kids have attended this school for 5 years now. I think the teachers there are great, every teacher my child has had, have always been available to provide extra help if my child was struggling with a subject. I'm not saying this school is perfect but I love the fact that staff members are always outside greeting students and parents In the mornings. That way if there's ever a safety issues students know where they can go for help. The front office has had a few changes that I don't quite understand, like the nurse/attendance position. The school Secretary is very caring with the students and polite and helpful to parents. When I have had to speak to the principal, she's always been available. The only thing I would change about this school would be the food, Kids should have more choices.

Posted May 22, 2013
Tomorrow will be the end of our second full year with Jasinski and we have been nothing but pleased with it. The teachers, staff, and other parents have all been wonderful. We are losing quite a few teachers before next year, but there are several new schools opening (possibly closer to their HOMES) which is a completely valid reason to move on. We haven't had any negative experiences and the library is HUGE so I'm not sure where the other posters are getting that from. The library room itself is massive and constantly updated and upgraded by an incredible librarian and the PTSA earning TONS of credits for books. There are some other school options close by -which I have considered, but ultimately Jasinski has given us a "home" - my kids love their teachers and I have the freedom to be VERY involved with the school. This school is GREAT, my kids are excelling and I credit that to the amazing teachers they have at Jasinski!

Posted May 01, 2013
Many of the teachers are amazing and really care about the kids, but unfortunately due to the management of the school, many of those teachers are leaving to go elsewhere. The school administration does not care to "deal" with special needs children and has no problem vocalizing this to their staff. The Office staff is a group of angry and bitter ladies who talk behind kids and parents backs, yes I said kid s backs. Often times in Spanish as if they have no idea other people can speak Spanish besides themselves. There is one office staff member who is part nurse and she is phenomenal. Otherwise, they couldn t be more unprofessional if they tried. This school has the worst score in all of Buckeye for a reason. Jasinski has some of the most amazing teachers I have ever met but the administration is joke (principal, office staff, etc.). If your child attends Jasinski, just be sure to develop a good relationship with their teacher and you should be ok. Just be aware that the administration there rarely has your child s needs as a priority over their own. Can you blame so many teachers for leaving? Too bad I have to rate this school so poorly when there are so many great teachers there!

Posted April 25, 2013
Jasinski is great! I can't believe people reviewed this school on one incident? Wow. Well my Kindergartener will be graduating from this school next month and it has been very pleasant. He is reading and writing and doing really good in school. He loves it. He loves his teacher Ms. Wallace and his classmates. He also really enjoys his bus ride home. Mr. Jim is very attentive to kids getting out of their seats and not behaving on his bus. School recently has a new principal and I immediately received a notice about the change prior to this happening. She seems to be on top of things. Staff when I drop off my kid in the morning is very friendly and monitoring the safety of the children. Meals are decent and my child enjoys the taste. He loves his other teachers and I am very happy with this school. I did have one concern months back that was immediately addressed (that same night) by the previous principal at the time and was resolved. I don't think any school is perfect - we all need to do our part but I think this school is worth 5 stars. GOD bless the teachers and ALL the school staff for taking care of our kids and providing them with a fun and safe education.

Posted September 10, 2012
All you people below really need to get a fing life. Just because you had a bad expiriance with this school DOES NOT mean its a bad school I know several parents who have brought their children here an have loved it.. If you think its a bad school maybe you should second guess your parenting! Alot of the way your children are in school depends on how you raise them every think of that ...

Steven R. Jasinski Elementary School 2

Posted August 16, 2012
horrible school first off they have no security you can pick up any kid outside without id or name first week of school my kids got off at 1:45 they did not get home till 2:30 2nd day they where also late my child is in special ed she still has not been placed in a class it is the second week of school.i just found out they have a c rating

Posted August 13, 2012
I cannot believe that your school allowed a football practice today in 115 degree heat. No schools were letting the kids out for recess because of the heat and you have football practice.I know someones son who participated and was throwing up after the practice and was totally red faced. His mother never should have let him participate. But you are to blame for even having practice. Your school should be reported.

Posted August 12, 2012
Awful staff High turn over rate Title 1 school Low test scores Principal inexperienced Limited Library Unprofessional front office personnel PTSA ladies gossip about parents they don't like to office staff

Posted October 24, 2011
Worst school, my kids go here they have been bullied and the teacher Mrs. Lopez is never in class. I dont understand how they can punish the kids for missing school and yet the teacher is constantly out and my daughter has a sub which has them color on a regular basis.

Steven R. Jasinski Elementary School 2

Posted September 06, 2011
High teacher/ staff turn over rate. PTSA does not take suggestions from parents. Library is limited. Art/PE teachers talk down to kids.

Steven R. Jasinski Elementary School
4280 S. 246th Ave, Buckeye, AZ  85326
Last modified Steven R. Jasinski Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Steven R. Jasinski Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top