Buckeye, AZ

Posted August 22, 2014
This district has made great strides since being placed in receivership. The 2014 grades show the great work done from the board, superintendent all the way down to the maintenance personal. If you really want to help improve the school, get involved. Consider running for the school board.

Posted May 13, 2014
Love the community (but not busybody) feel of this school. Great leadership and great teachers for the most part. I would highly recommend the neighborhood.

Tartesso Elementary School 4

Posted April 23, 2014
Ms. Burton is an Excellent Prinicpal, she responded to all of My husband and I concerns/questions and made us feel comfortable. My daughter is thriving in Kindergarten and her teacher is Great. I'm hoping more activities and sports are added.

Posted July 31, 2012
A year later and I continue to love this school. It is small and personal. My daughter is doing wonderful and she loves it! So far all the teachers have been fabulous. I don't care that the rating is a four on this website. Education isn't only at the school, parents/family must assist to get the best experience.

Posted July 06, 2010
Our family moved to this community in October 2009. Despite all the negative comments we heard about Tartesso Elem, we decided to give them a chance & base our impression on our own experience. We are so thankful we did! Our kids made a smooth transition in their new classes with some amazing teachers. The leadership, staff & PTO were all diligent in working for the benefit of our children and communication with parents was a priority. This made a successful year for our kids & they exceeded our expectations with improving their performance each quarter. We are so blessed to have educators dedicated to making learning fun at every level!

Tartesso Elementary School 3

Posted August 12, 2009

Tartesso Elementary School
29677 W. Indianola Road, Buckeye, AZ  85322
Last modified Tartesso Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tartesso Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top