Buckeye, AZ

Posted June 05, 2015
My kids have been attending Inca for the last 5 years and have excelled. They love going to school and all of their teachers have been great. Best school in Buckeye.

Posted October 31, 2013
This school is beautiful.and big. They keep our children safe by all doors to the children are locked my son is in kinder and his teacher mrs.shoenburg is by far a great asset to the school she is nice and caring and nurturing a great kinder teacher

Posted February 17, 2013
We moved from Washington and were unsure about the schools here. We have had an excellent experience. One of my children has special needs, and Inca has been wonderful for that. I really believe that his teachers, Mrs. Saylor and Mr. Roof make a big part of his success.

Inca Elementary School
23600 West Durango Street, Buckeye, AZ  85326
Last modified Inca Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Inca Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top