Bad
Good

WORST. SCHOOL DISTRICT. EVER. My son goes to Rainbow elementary. And this has to be the absolute worst decision I have ever made. Principal Juan Ceja should not be in his position. He shouldn't even be in charge of serving pudding for lunch. Steer clear of this district. Home school if need be.

I regret ever taking my autistic child to preschool here. The main teacher was nice but one of the other teacher's was rude and unprofessional. I had to ignore her attitude. Liberty believes in getting rid of gender roles being a "safe school" which is an anti-bullying campaign for gays. They force males to paint with pink and purple not letting them pick colors and also to get rid of gender roles. My child was taught songs about Obama which I found disturbing. Liberty equals liberal. My child would come home crying not able to explain what happened at school. I showed up early one day and saw my child being touched inappropriately by a teacher from another class. Then my child started crying. The teacher was surprised and you could tell thought no one saw and looked scared when they saw that I saw because I showed up to the school early. I reported it and was told they would be terminated. I have never been back to that school since. This has been the biggest regret of my life for my autistic child's first year in pre-school. I'm not sure if this will be posted. This is to serve as a warning to others since developmentally challenged kids are an easy target for predators.

Liberty has been a wonderful school for my child! The principal, teachers, counselor, and support staff give this school a warm atmosphere to go along with its beautiful old charm. My son tells me that he loves school since starting at Liberty! This puts a smile on my face! I am so glad we have found the positive, supportive atmosphere we so desperately needed.

We've only been here 5 months but the curriculum seems to be about a year behind what they should be learning. My 4th graders class is working on things she mastered before the end of 3rd grade at her previous school. The principal and teachers don't seem to want parent involvement. I've witnessed very little disipline of misbehaving students by the staff and no real structure. Unfortunately we do not have a choice in what public school our children are allowed to attend.

Both of my daughters attend Liberty and are excelling academically which is our priority. Both have had quality teachers that bring their own unique style to the classroom. In 6 years at Liberty, I have never had to complain about a teacher. The communication between the teachers and the parents continues to improve each year. I find Liberty to be a quality school with quality teachers lead by a caring and involved Principal. The school and community embraced our family during (and since) a tragic family loss by doing so much more than necessary. With the talent shows, holiday performances, Fall festivals and community involvement 'family nights', the school maintains the small town feel that we love.

My son has special needs and is in the special needs program at Liberty, I am very pleased with the special attention the school has accommodated my son with. He has improved drastically since he has been a student at Liberty.

I am shocked at the reviews this school has got so far. My children have been attending this school for 6 years and like any school, there have been some minor issues, but nothing that would make for a bad review. Both of my children excell every year and always have. I would recommend this school to anyone. If you take the time to be a part of your childs education instead of critisizing every one else for not raising your child right, then you would have no problems. Also, if you ask the teachers, they are great at putting the children in the best class to fit each individual childs needs.

My two sons have been going to this school for two years but yet to see them progressing. one is ADHD but yet he has been struggling in having one on one that is needed. How? If no speech teacher available for 3 months!yet not told of the matter until a month after the fact. over all there are no after school programs or enough support in tutors available which concerns me.

Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.