Bad
Good

Camp Mohave Elementary School 1

Posted August 12, 2014
This school has gone downhill! I have been trying to get my child help with his learning disorder only to be given the runaround over and over. I would not recommend this school at all.

Camp Mohave Elementary School 1

Posted October 17, 2011
I must say this is my least favorite School in the area. My daughter was at this School last year. I tried getting my child into a different School before the year was over. The constant meetings that we went to did NOTHING to help the situation. I was so relived when the School I wanted finally called and said they had room for my Daughter. I would not recommend this joke of a School to any of my friends or Family.

Camp Mohave Elementary School 5

Posted April 21, 2011
I really like this school. I have a 7 year old daughter with a speech problem. We lived in Bullhead city A.Z. and she attended speech classes only one time in a week. At Camp Mohave, she attends everyday and has made a huge improvement with her speech and education. She has never received homework in the Bullhead schools. Even though the schools in B.H.C districts have the tech. they do not teach their children well. By the way ,my child was roughly handled by a sunrise elementary teacher. She was in k6 and is very fragile and quiet. I don't recommend your child having Mr. Alvarez as a teacher.

Camp Mohave Elementary School 5

Posted September 20, 2006
We recently moved to this school district and our daughter was having a time of it adjusting. The staff at Camp Mohave and right down to the bus driver helped her adjust. The days were too long for her (formly a K grader)and they had been in session already since July. Where as her old school only started, Aug. 7th. They gave us all the homework to do to catch her up. They also have covered playgrounds which pleased us, because only recently at her old school she burned herself on the uncovered metal slide.

Camp Mohave Elementary School
1797 E La Entrada, Bullhead City, AZ  86426
Last modified Camp Mohave Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.