Bad
Good

Don't like this school. Need new staff there, all so rude. The teachers and office staff.Even when you call there even rude on the phone especially the older one withe short blonde hair that works in the office that sits on the back right side. She loves to give attitude even to parents. I always here about bullying at this school as well.

All 4 of my children went to desert valley and they loved it and so did I my youngest went there for all the grades and the office ladies are awesome!i would recommend this school to anybody that wants to enroll there children in .also the principal is too she also was at the junior high when my oldest went there Great teachers and great office staff the best!

This school is terrible. The staff is rude and they all think they're God. I've been dealing with them for 3 years and they just get worse as the years pass. There is only one teacher out of the entire school that we like. Everyone else is incredibly rude. The teachers don't send important paperwork home so we're unaware of certain things until it's too late. The staff plays favorites and doesn't choose students on a first come first serve basis. This school is just terrible. I've tried to change schools, but because of district issues, I cannot. Wouldn't recommend this school to anyone! Doesn't even deserve one star!

THey don't have enough funding for flash cards or enough science and history books to go around. Therefore when my daughter was in second grade there (2009) they had science and history on one to two times per week! Yet, they had large flat panel televisions in each room and her teacher NEVER used hers? Interesting how they spend their budget right?!! A parent teacher organization is non existent, my daughter's teacher said there aren't enough parents who care. When we attended our daughter's parent teacher conferences her teacher had voiced how few parents actually show up. The school does seem to be safe, clean, and the breakfast/lunches are okay. I think parent participation in this school would make a large difference. I like that the school employs a nurse full time.

I have had only good experiences with Desert Valley, The Teachers I know do fantastic jobs and my children are doing well in this school district.

This school has lost too many good teachers to poor pay. The staff in this district is not valued at all.

Last modified Desert Valley School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.