PK-5 & Ungraded
Bullhead City, AZ

Posted March 17, 2014
All 4 of my children went to desert valley and they loved it and so did I my youngest went there for all the grades and the office ladies are awesome!i would recommend this school to anybody that wants to enroll there children in .also the principal is too she also was at the junior high when my oldest went there Great teachers and great office staff the best!

Desert Valley School 1

Posted March 17, 2014
This school is terrible. The staff is rude and they all think they're God. I've been dealing with them for 3 years and they just get worse as the years pass. There is only one teacher out of the entire school that we like. Everyone else is incredibly rude. The teachers don't send important paperwork home so we're unaware of certain things until it's too late. The staff plays favorites and doesn't choose students on a first come first serve basis. This school is just terrible. I've tried to change schools, but because of district issues, I cannot. Wouldn't recommend this school to anyone! Doesn't even deserve one star!

Desert Valley School 2

Posted July 28, 2010
THey don't have enough funding for flash cards or enough science and history books to go around. Therefore when my daughter was in second grade there (2009) they had science and history on one to two times per week! Yet, they had large flat panel televisions in each room and her teacher NEVER used hers? Interesting how they spend their budget right?!! A parent teacher organization is non existent, my daughter's teacher said there aren't enough parents who care. When we attended our daughter's parent teacher conferences her teacher had voiced how few parents actually show up. The school does seem to be safe, clean, and the breakfast/lunches are okay. I think parent participation in this school would make a large difference. I like that the school employs a nurse full time.

Posted August 30, 2007

Posted February 20, 2007
I have had only good experiences with Desert Valley, The Teachers I know do fantastic jobs and my children are doing well in this school district.

Desert Valley School 2

Posted September 19, 2006
This school has lost too many good teachers to poor pay. The staff in this district is not valued at all.

Desert Valley School
1066 Marina Blvd, Bullhead City, AZ  86442
Last modified Desert Valley School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Desert Valley School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top