Bad
Good

Our daughter's kindergarten teacher, Ms. Wittig, is wonderful. She has our daughter knowing all of her letter sounds and beginning to read. She loves school, which tells me they are doing great things.

My son started off his kindergarten off with DB, so far I have been very disappointed with the school / teacher. His teacher is a first year teacher that really should be a teacher aid. She is very shy / lack of emotion towards the students. If feel awkward for her when I see her interact with other student. I really think this school really needs to produce a better kindergarten program and help ease this young children into the school routine a little easier. I am currently looking for alternative schools to enroll my child into.

Mrs Rice, Is one of the best teachers my son has ever had. He loves going to school has only missed one day of school all year. His writing reading and math skills are improving daily.

Great school! Both of my kids have attended this school -- one is still attending. They provide a wonderful experience for all children and the teachers really care. We appreciate Ms Smith for her teaching, patience, and always being so pleasant. Keep up the good work.

Excellent working environment. Parents have made many positive comments about our new principal and how things are going this year. Friendly atmosphere where learning is of the utmost importance. Glad to be a part of the staff and this learning community.

One wonderful school with teachers that really get involved with the students.

This school is an excellent place to have your students! The teachers try hard and my kids love the school.

All three of my boys go to Diamondback. I am very impressed with the leadership of the school. I would like to see more activities from the school and more communication from the teachers.

Last modified Diamondback Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.