Bad
Good

Posted November 09, 2013
Our daughter's kindergarten teacher, Ms. Wittig, is wonderful. She has our daughter knowing all of her letter sounds and beginning to read. She loves school, which tells me they are doing great things.

Diamondback Elementary School 2

Posted August 06, 2013
My son started off his kindergarten off with DB, so far I have been very disappointed with the school / teacher. His teacher is a first year teacher that really should be a teacher aid. She is very shy / lack of emotion towards the students. If feel awkward for her when I see her interact with other student. I really think this school really needs to produce a better kindergarten program and help ease this young children into the school routine a little easier. I am currently looking for alternative schools to enroll my child into.

Posted December 26, 2011
Mrs Rice, Is one of the best teachers my son has ever had. He loves going to school has only missed one day of school all year. His writing reading and math skills are improving daily.

Posted October 25, 2009
Great school! Both of my kids have attended this school -- one is still attending. They provide a wonderful experience for all children and the teachers really care. We appreciate Ms Smith for her teaching, patience, and always being so pleasant. Keep up the good work.

Posted October 25, 2009
Excellent working environment. Parents have made many positive comments about our new principal and how things are going this year. Friendly atmosphere where learning is of the utmost importance. Glad to be a part of the staff and this learning community.

Posted May 03, 2009
One wonderful school with teachers that really get involved with the students.

Posted January 01, 2008
This school is an excellent place to have your students! The teachers try hard and my kids love the school.

Diamondback Elementary School 4

Posted April 25, 2007
All three of my boys go to Diamondback. I am very impressed with the leadership of the school. I would like to see more activities from the school and more communication from the teachers.

Posted September 07, 2005
I have taught at Diamondback and know from experience that it is a graet place to work which makes it a great place for kids to learn.

Diamondback Elementary School 4

Posted April 21, 2005
My son is currently a kindergarden studend at Diamondback, and I as a mother 1st and special ed professional second could not be more pleased with this school. The staff is wonderful, open, caring and respectful. The principal Mr. Buzzelli is one of the most caring and giving principals I have ever had the pleasure to meet. And my sons teacher Mrs. Garney simply amazes me with her spirit for education as well as her patience and dedication. I feel so fortunate to have my sons primary education in the hands of Diamondback Elementry School.

2550 Tesota Way, Bullhead City, AZ  86442
Last modified Diamondback Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.