Fox Creek Jr High School 4

Posted May 31, 2011
Hi, i was just graduated fom Fox Creek Jr. High and it was the saddest moments of my life. It was an exciting 3 years of school. I loved Fox Creek and the staff members were great and got along well with every teacher,but my favorite was Mr.Lindemanis. He was amazing and even the school.

Posted October 11, 2010
hi, i go to fox creak and obvisly im not a parent, this is my first year at fox c.but i think u would like a review from someone whos there 40 hours a week, kinda like a job. in my opinion its a awesome school the kids who go there are the ones from mountian view , sunrise, and diamond back elem. the teachers are great and really care about the students they teach.how ever no school is perfect,i add-met it , we have are share of obnoxious and somewhat perverted kids (mostly the 8th graders) like any other jr. high.the sport clubs take place about 1 semester each . its 20$ to join. the gym uniform is 15$ and the planner is 5$.school colors are dark blue and baby blue. theres also band, chorus, art and library classes. over all its a 5 star! and the principle is great.

Posted August 12, 2009
This is my sons 3rd year attending fox creek jr high and i wouldnt send my son to another jr high. the staff is wonderful. the care about the students and their learning needs. ill miss this school next year

Fox Creek Jr High School 0

Posted May 20, 2009
I have attended fox creek for 2 years and i have to say, its been a blast. this year i will be graduating and going on to highschool. Fox creek has everything you could ask for-great teachers, excellent learning and a amazing administation. The principle treated everyone like a family but my favorite was Gloria: she works in the office and she really helped when i was confused about something. I highly recommend this school for your kids

Posted May 13, 2009
I belive this school is great for your children. I , being a student, know what the teachers and staff is like. They are excellent in trying to help a student with work. I enjoy going to this school.

Posted February 28, 2009

Posted November 13, 2008
My son has only gone to private schools in Las Vegas until now. I was nervous sending him to a public school, but since there aren't any private schools in the area, I had little choice. I am very impressed with the school, teachers and the curriculum. He is in mostly honors classes, but the curriculum is on par with the private schools. The kids are all friendly and the atmosphere is nurturing. I highly recommend this school.

Posted November 10, 2008

Posted November 03, 2008
This school is a really excellent school i have been attending Fox Creek for two in a half years now. i love it here. it's very safe and i feel like it is my second home. I actually look forward o going to schools everyday! I also love the teachers and how they teach us. it makes it very fun to learn and makes us want to learn.

Posted September 21, 2008
I love this school! I've been going here for two years. It's the best junior high for your kid. You make great friends, and the teachers are fun!

Fox Creek Jr High School
3101 Desert Sky Boulevard, Bullhead City, AZ  86442
Last modified Fox Creek Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fox Creek Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top