PK-5 & Ungraded
Camp Verde, AZ

Posted August 22, 2013
The teachers are very caring. Its a wonderful learning environment. Small town, devoted staff. Recommended.

Posted July 03, 2012
BEST IN VERDE VALLEY - There is a lot to be said for a public school that is currently out-performing all of the private & charter schools around!...Especially when private & charter schools have an application process that weeds out low performers. These low performers tend to bring school scores down so are pawned off on public schools. Even so...Camp Verde Elementary is out-performing these other schools on AIMS. In addition, I really like the way the teachers seem to be very concerned with social skills on the playground. When problems arise with inappropriate behavior, the staff seems to address it instead of look the other way.

Posted April 19, 2011
My children are former students of Camp Verde Elementary and I can actually say that I miss the school very much. The teachers are very concerned in the child's education and will go further than most to help the children succeed. The teachers are nice but firm. Since we have left Camp Verde my children do not like school and their grades have come down.

Camp Verde Elementary School 1

Posted March 13, 2011
My daughter has attended this school form K-3rd grade, then tried another school for 4th and is unfortunately back. Since returning to CV Elementary, her grades have fallen, and her overall love of school has diminished. She does not receive the help she needs, or the discipline. Thankfully, she will be attending another school next year. There are a couple Montessori schools, a Traditional school and a Christian school in the area. Any of them would be a better alternative to CV Elementary!

Posted July 09, 2009
I've been involved on a daily basis for 6 years as a voluteer teachers' aide. You couldn't ask for better environment that creates enthuiasum for learning. The teachers are highly qulified and highly motivated.

Posted October 01, 2008
I have always been pleased with the high caliber of teachers at this school. Both of my children have attended CV Elementary. Two years ago I removed my children from the school for several reasons. The first being that the class sizes at the time were big. Also, discipline was poor and teachers were not being treated very well by administration. But, last year the school got a new principal and she has turned things around at the school. Class sizes are at or below state recommendations. So, this year I decided to return my children to the school distsrict and am very happy I did. My children have attended two other schools in the area in the past two years. Camp Verde Elementary has great teachers and a wonderful principal. I highly recommend this school and I think that it is by far the best school in the area

Camp Verde Elementary School 3

Posted August 29, 2007

Camp Verde Elementary School 0

Posted July 19, 2007
The school performs below state averages, and there aren't enough teachers. My daughter had problems on the school bus and in the classroom with another girl bullying her, and the teacher was the only one to offer any help, despite calls to the school and the bus driver. Her 2nd and third grade teachers were great. My daughter was behind after finishing first grade, and therefore struggled in second grade. We recieved several notices regarding disciplinary problems at the school. I would not recommend Camp Verde Elementary.

Posted September 26, 2005
I think that Camp Verde Elementary is a great school. The teachers and staff are great.

Camp Verde Elementary School 3

Posted August 22, 2005
I feel like my daughter is doing well in this school but as a parent always wonder. I do know that the majority of the teachers are unhappy and that most likely somehow passes down to our children. They keep taking away from the teachers and expecting more. Somehow we need to help the teachers so that they can help our children.

Camp Verde Elementary School
200 Camp Lincoln Road, Camp Verde, AZ  86322
Last modified Camp Verde Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Camp Verde Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top