Chester Newton Charter and Montessori School 2

Posted January 17, 2012
I have received several students in my fifth grade classroom from Chester Newton,. While they are very sweet students for the most part, they have no basic skills in terms of mathematics or grammar. Last year I had one student tell me he could not multiply. I laughed, but then found out that he was telling the truth. As a teacher, I feel that AIMS has too much power in rating a school, but I agree with the previous poster that test scores are one indicator of a school's success and the potential success for your child. Ask questions at any school you are looking at

Posted August 28, 2010
Do not trust the author of a review in which you do not know the author. If you are this gullible go to your local jail & ask the inmates how many are innocent. The good reviews are written by faculty & staff. When reviewing anything, ALWAYS use OBJECTIVE test results (none that can be altered) such as TEST SCORES! AZ has a voucher system. Take your child & your portion of your tax money & vote with your voucher. Why would anyone send their child to a school that cannot pass standardized state tests? Of course Chester Newton doesn't think TEST scores are meaningful. Argue that when your child is taking a college entrance exam! Good Luck!

Posted December 05, 2009

Posted October 29, 2009

Chester Newton Charter and Montessori School 5

Posted September 19, 2006
I feel and see how the positive behavior and respect are part of the everyday environment for the children. I can also see the children are more considerate to fellow students and faculty. My children have shown humanity,compassion and overall more positive behavior since enrollment of this year.(2006-2007)To me that is the most important gift I can give them.

Chester Newton Charter and Montessori School 5

Posted August 05, 2005
I feel that Chester Newton is an excellent school for any child. The teacher's are outstanding. The environment is so family friendly. I love this school.

Chester Newton Charter and Montessori School 2

Posted May 22, 2004

Chester Newton Charter and Montessori School
30 Hwy 260 East, Camp Verde, AZ  86322
Last modified Chester Newton Charter and Montessori School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5
Chester Newton Charter and Montessori School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top