Cottonwood Elementary School 4

Posted November 13, 2012
My 3 children have all gone to cottonwood since grade k.My kids are going on to to jr high now.I liked all teachers and staff they were very good both in academics and in the way the care!I did not encounter any problems that could not be worked out with the teachers.As soon as any issues arose they would fix them very fast.Bottom line Great staff at cottonwood.The school itself as in the building could use some work.Such as more water fountains that work outside,more bathrooms and just all together renovated.

Cottonwood Elementary School 3

Posted April 09, 2009

Cottonwood Elementary School 1

Posted May 19, 2008
Anyone who thinks this school is any good needs to look closer. This school fails any child who needs extra attention or special needs and unfortunately the child needs to be academically failing before anything is done to improve the situation. The principal has no idea what is going on in the classrooms between students and teachers. Avoid this place if you can and open enroll elsewhwhere

Cottonwood Elementary School 5

Posted February 26, 2008

Cottonwood Elementary School 0

Posted July 20, 2007
My daughter was in kindergarten with mrs Kesterson. she is a great asset to Cottonwood School. I think it should be a little bigger though.

Cottonwood Elementary School 4

Posted February 22, 2007
My son has gone to this school for 4 years now. Most of the teachers are great. So far we only found one that we felt let our son down academically. The office ladies, Ms. Suzy and Ms. Helen are wonderful! The principal is very understanding and we feel he really cares about the children.

Cottonwood Elementary School
1667 N Kadota, Casa Grande, AZ  85222
Last modified Cottonwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cottonwood Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top