Evergreen Elementary School 1

Posted February 28, 2014
The principal and the assistance principal(teacher of record) are very unprofessional ! They show disrespect toward their teachers and parents. The principal do not hire minorities teachers... They like to stereotype minorities...

Evergreen Elementary School 2

Posted April 22, 2013
The teachers at this school are great, but the administrators are not. The principal is very argumentative and does not follow through when it comes to school programs. My son has been going to this school for the last two years (kinder & 1st) but I am looking for a better school to enroll him and his brother who will be attending kinder this year. If you do not want to get involved much with the school and can supplement teachings you want to give your children, then go for it.

Posted April 05, 2011
Evergreen is a awsome school.I went to Evergreen school almost all my life.I went to Evergreen 1st through 5th grade.I am in fifth grade now i am in fifth grade now and i am sad i have to go to sixth grade.My years at Evergreen have been the best years of my life.I hope i can go and visit Evergreen agian when my little Baby Nicie goes there.I just hope my favorite teacher is still there when i go back.y favorite teacher is Ms.Macauly.If you are reading this Ms.Macauly I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted July 21, 2010
We went to Evergreen for Kindergarten and moved which put us in a different school zone (Ironwood) which was not a good experience. We then went back to Evergreen for second grade and kindergarten of another child and had a wonderful experience. Awesome principal, great staff, all around great. Definitely a positive environment which is hard to find in CG.

Posted November 01, 2009
I have had a wonderful experience at this school. When I first entered this school I felt like I was at a whole nother home. The staff was always friendly and the school was great at teaching us. They always had a life lesson every week. I now have a huge character wall that was created by Evergreen. Thank you, Your 2008-2009 student body president!

Posted January 12, 2008
I think this school is so great! Ms.Linch was a great principal but she left for a job,and now we have Mrs.Debbie John and shes great too! We love that school!

Evergreen Elementary School 0

Posted November 30, 2007
I am very happy with this school. My son's teacher is Ms. Baker and she is absolutely great! She is very fair and my son learned a lot.

Posted July 20, 2007
I am so pleased with this school. Evergreen has the highest marks for acadimic in the district. My child too has benefitted from the structure, and level of care from staff and learning enviornment.

Posted July 20, 2007
An awesome school. I had a situation with another student bothering my son. The principal took care of it immediately. Staff has always been friendly and helpful to our family. Education is one of the best in the district.

Evergreen Elementary School 4

Posted May 28, 2006

Evergreen Elementary School
1000 N Amarillo, Casa Grande, AZ  85222
Last modified Evergreen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Evergreen Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top