Casa Grande, AZ

Posted August 27, 2014
MCOB has been an excellent experience for my son. Small class size and a teacher's aide in every room allows every child to ask questions and get help. The academic standard is very high and there are many after school activities. The staff treat the kids and their parents like family. There is always a nurse on duty. They have a counselor and other staff who serve as mentors. My son could not have had a better school experience than Mary C O'Brien.

Posted January 22, 2010
We put my daughter on the waiting list at MCOB when she was 3 1/2 because we knew the great reputation this school has. They offer the best in education, they have swimming lessons for all grades during the summer months and the buses drop and pick your child up at your door. They also have a program that gets kids involved with horses! We are so blessed to have our kids at MCOB!!

Posted September 02, 2009
MCOB is the best! My daughter started in 1st grade, and was behind in everything due to coming from another school. Not only did MCOB help her to get caught up to grade level, but now she is in 6th grade and excelling! Thank you MCOB!

Mary C O'brien Elementary School 3

Posted March 31, 2009
There is a lot I like about the school, but I think the school work should be harder. I like the small class sizes. I like the amount of home work. Compared to East Valley schools I find the school work is behind.

Posted December 12, 2007

Mary C O'brien Elementary School
1400 North Eleven Mile Corner, Casa Grande, AZ  85222
Last modified Mary C O'brien Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mary C O'brien Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top