Casa Grande, AZ

Mesquite Elementary School 5

Posted May 08, 2012
In 2008 a new administration took over in this school. That is the same year that my twins started kindergarten there. I have moved out of the school's district since then and continue to keep them in Mesquite anyway because I love the school and staff. The principal is very involved. There is alot of positive reinforcement. There are lots of fun clubs for kids to join. I don't know about before my kids started there but now, this school is awesome!

Mesquite Elementary School 1

Posted February 07, 2008

Mesquite Elementary School 4

Posted April 13, 2007

Mesquite Elementary School 4

Posted May 05, 2006
Being a new parent to a school age child I don't have much knowledge to be able to compare with other schools. As for my daughters grade level; she is in kindergarten this year, and has advanced well beyond the kindergarten level in reading, and other testable areas. I believe this is a very good school, and as an active parent in the PTO/Site counsel I hope to make it even better next year. I just wish there was a way to encourage other parents and teachers to become involved with the PTO/Site counsel. Overall I feel this is a good school with room for improvement, and progress being made to that end.

Mesquite Elementary School 1

Posted December 10, 2005

Mesquite Elementary School 0

Posted August 23, 2005
My child just started Kindergarten this year. I have not had very much interaction with the school as of yet. However, my child loves to go to school and her teacher is a wonderful person. The classroom is very bright and colorful with a lot of activities and educational decorations. I do appreciate the uniform requirement. It makes choosing clothing and getting her dressed in the morning much easier than wearing everyday clothes. The only problem I've had is finding uniform clothing in her size. Sears and Target seem to be the only retail stores that have any small sizes available.

Mesquite Elementary School 3

Posted February 19, 2005

Mesquite Elementary School
129 N Arizola Rd, Casa Grande, AZ  85222
Last modified Mesquite Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mesquite Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top