Posted August 20, 2008
It is a great school with lots of great programs for the students. It has a new PTU that is trying to get more parent involvement. My son loves going to school. The staff is awesome!!!!

Posted December 12, 2007
My child, who has Asperger's Syndrome and is in a special education class here at Saguaro, absolutely loves this school. This is the first school where she has been that I don't have to make her go to school, she is up and waiting to go every single morning. The teachers and staff here are so understanding and professional and I appreciate their caring so much. It has made a huge difference in my child's and my life.

Saguaro Elementary School 3

Posted June 14, 2007
My children have attended Saguaro School for several years now. The teachers are great, but there seems to be a lack of parent involvement.

Saguaro Elementary School 4

Posted April 09, 2007
The teachers & staff really care about students education,needs,concerns & safety. They have quickly adapted to the quick growth of the city. They are friendly & professional. They also try to accomplish the names and faces of the kids. I recommend this school.

Posted August 22, 2003
I have a 3rd grader and a kinder in Saguaro and they are happy to go to school. Their teachers are pleasant, polite and patient. Very important when teaching children. The administrators and the staff seem to remember every child's name. I couldn't imagine my girls going anywhere else. Saguaro is definitely the choice for my girls

Saguaro Elementary School
1501 North Center Avenue, Casa Grande, AZ  85222
Last modified Saguaro Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saguaro Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top